Arrow TV

I mean I think they're just pacing themselves with how many Bat villains they rip off.

If anything, I have an even poorer grasp of who are Green Arrow's main villains :lol:

Last edited:
Can cw shows even use Talia? It seems weird that they'll use well known characters like r'as and deathstroke but not Talia or even Harley Quinn who they just teased in the introduction of suicide squad. She was locked up in a cell right next to the other members but just left in there.

like poster above you said, they already showed a young version of her in legends of tomorrow so yes they can use her

Wow, I totally forgot about that. That makes it even more weird that the show introduced the lesser known Nyssa first.

Last two seasons have been brutal but I'm still hanging in there. Show has gone to crap ever since Felicity and Oliver got together. Just kill her already.

I mean I think they're just pacing themselves with how many Bat villains they rip off.

If anything, I have an even poorer grasp of who are Green Arrow's main villains :lol:

Yeah besides Merlin and Count Vertigo i can't name a single green arrow villain

[Video][/Video]
[Video]

"You've taken your last life."

"No. You have lived your last day."

Say what you want about Season 3, but Ra's Al Ghul was a ******* badass and I think they nailed him :smokin There's losing a fight and there's an *** whooping. This is the latter. :lol:[/video]

Last edited:
Still dumb as hell that he's alive after getting stabbed in the guts and have a sword run through his chest.

I always thought that if nothing else there was no way he didn't hit any rocks on the way down. Not with how close he was to the edge of the cliff when he was knocked off. :smh:

Lol, anybody else would have broken their neck and cracked their skull, not to mention various other broken bones. I just assumed he was going in the Lazarus pit when that happened. WRONG.

That finale was horrible. Worst fight scene ever at the end.

I'm hoping that they fix the show for season 5.

I always thought that if nothing else there was no way he didn't hit any rocks on the way down. Not with how close he was to the edge of the cliff when he was knocked off. :smh:

Lol, anybody else would have broken their neck and cracked their skull, not to mention various other broken bones. I just assumed he was going in the Lazarus pit when that happened. WRONG.
See now that was my first time watching that fight and after saying damn he got handled I naturally assumed somebody threw his corpse in the Lazarus pit.

He didn't? Just healed and survived?

Plus yeah the rocks. They ain't give some bull **** excuse like Oliver knew how to fall just in the right way to avoid additional life ending injuries like a cracked skull, broken neck, or busted leg?

This show's writing :smh: :stoneface: Worse than I thought.

Last edited:
View media item 2050132
Could definitely crawl into my bed any day of the week :smokin This man Oliver got lost at sea and found himself a baddie :lol:

At the same time: Shado, Laurel, Sara, McKenna, his baby momma, and Helena. Not sure how Oliver went from all of them to Felicity Smoak :smh:

I always thought that if nothing else there was no way he didn't hit any rocks on the way down. Not with how close he was to the edge of the cliff when he was knocked off.
mean.gif
See now that was my first time watching that fight and after saying damn he got handled I naturally assumed somebody threw his corpse in the Lazarus pit.

He didn't? Just healed and survived?

Plus yeah the rocks. They ain't give some bull **** excuse like Oliver knew how to fall just in the right way to avoid additional life ending injuries like a cracked skull, broken neck, or busted leg?

This show's writing
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
Worse than I thought.
They gave no real reasoning as to how he survived. Just that his life was saved and it wasn't through the Lazarus Pit.

Complete forgot how Felicity snitched on Milfy Moira about Thea's parentage. Felicity has been minding other people's business for way too long now.

They're so adamant about the TV shows and movies not being in the same universe but won't allow more characters to get a chance on TV.

Back
Top Bottom