as a single man, whats da max # of women can you juggle?

2. And I'm not about that infidelity life, just when you are single but consistently with someone in that ambiguous wooing I guess stage where it's not yet defined, can usually get a few smashes in before they want to hit you with the "we need to talk, what are we?" But yea, all the texting, calling, pretending (in some cases) to be interested in their plight is exhausting.

2 - 3 girls and that's already too much unnecessary energy wasted I can use for something else. :smh:

Does mom count towards the number you juggle?
thats cold

real talk
i dont see how folks could be so flagrant
and bring folks moms into stuff
as the great scholar juvenile stated on "ghetto children"
off 400 degreez
"3 things u dont neva do
**** with a man
his change
or HIS MAMA
do that then u want drama"

Lol and here I am in a 3 year relationship with a girl who refuses to let me buy her anything.

I give my girl all my 10s, 5s, and 1s...she comes back home with a car full of groceries.

Try to buy her matching ultra boosts...she’d rather have 3 pairs of Tom’s.

Offer to pay for her nails/hair. She says she needs to pay for these things herself.

Stop messing with birds.

ttiwwp.gif

No ya'll are assuming that's all it is, just like i'm gonna assume ya'll are young. If you just got out of a long term you don't just jump right into another long term regardless of age until it's right unless you're one of those weird serial relationshippers. You are single now, you're just living life as it is right now, doesn't mean that's who you've been 24/7. Forcing a situation to please a societal view is a sure way to disaster.

You adding another element which wasnt present in the original question. If you're getting out of a long term relationship sure, keeping a roster is fine. I'm speaking solely on keeping a roster just for the sake of doing so as you age.

You adding another element which wasnt present in the original question. If you're getting out of a long term relationship sure, keeping a roster is fine. I'm speaking solely on keeping a roster just for the sake of doing so as you age.
Nah he actually said he recently got out of a long term in the OP.

4 is the most I had at once. You can't be doing relationship things with all of them or it gets expensive. Find some that just want D, that you can hit up when the main chick isn't around. Happy hour is the move if you have to take them out in the daylight.

this thread is a compelling look at modern interpersonal relations and societal influences thereof, and my only wish is that there was a direct female counterpart.

this thread is a compelling look at modern interpersonal relations and societal influences thereof, and my only wish is that there was a direct female counterpart.

nope.
its these dudes mission in life to run them off the site.

we had a legit bad *** IG chick post in General about her love for shoes. dudes tripped over themselves to insult her until she left, like a bunch of middle school boys.

Lol and here I am in a 3 year relationship with a girl who refuses to let me buy her anything.

I give my girl all my 10s, 5s, and 1s...she comes back home with a car full of groceries.

Try to buy her matching ultra boosts...she’d rather have 3 pairs of Tom’s.

Offer to pay for her nails/hair. She says she needs to pay for these things herself.

Stop messing with birds.

Sounds like she has a guilty conscience. Never ever met a broad that unselfish. Especially after a 3 year bid.

Better strap up.

First page. I bet you can guess which post it is. Lol

took about 8 seconds :lol:

nope.
its these dudes mission in life to run them off the site.

we had a legit bad *** IG chick post in General about her love for shoes. dudes tripped over themselves to insult her until she left, like a bunch of middle school boys.

that's actually kind of a shame, different perspectives can be valuable. imagine reading through an entire thread filled with equivalent responses from women.

Back
Top Bottom