Asian Culture Discussion Thread

^ Good energy + presence
That's how you're supposed to show out at Coachella

This is the first time I've heard their stuff

they improved their vocals a lot. they know the us audience dont like syncs. they do sing live on the korean chart shows, but theyre terrible :lol: . jisoo made the most improvement

Finally looked at my brother’s 23 & Me results. About 87% Filipino, some Chinese, some Spanish, some Jewish, some Native American, some Iberrian / Sierra Leone.

Finally looked at my brother’s 23 & Me results. About 87% Filipino, some Chinese, some Spanish, some Jewish, some Native American, some Iberrian / Sierra Leone.

kinda wanna do this but I've heard some crazy stories from people who have done it :lol:

I've heard for Korean and Japanese, it'll mostly be similar mixed results of Korean, Japanese, Chinese and other.
Not too surprising considering how intertwined the histories are...

Damn I don't have anything to worry about but still weird that they're giving the DNA to the feds though :nerd::sick:

Not worth it for them to tell me I'm "Broadly East Asian."

Ancestry.com users upset after database update alters ethnicities

giphy.gif

Tests are a Joke.
Don’t need one to tell me where Family from.
Guys should already be having these conversations with old folks before they pass.

Do any of the members speak English fluently? Not asking in a rude way. Just wondering since most of the major groups seem to have like 1 designated English speaker

Mina seems to be the designated English speaker. But across the board I don't think any of them are fluent. Most definitely none are native English speakers.
I always thought that was odd, considering it's JYP.

Back
Top Bottom