Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Not a fan of his dance style, but his music not too bad
He always puts his shorty in his videos too

He was probably the reason I got interested in dance choreos in the first place. I think I saw a few ABDC episodes back when that was a big thing and ended up finding his stuff a little bit later. Use to watch all his **** on repeat.

Yeah, I was feeling the Glue mv. I know they had that issue years back. That's when I was following his work heavy.

4062EAC4-DC45-4E11-8D3A-67BB85D230B1.png

Just saw Blackpink Wednesday at the prudential center. Rosé’s accent:blush:

woah were you in section 8? if you saw a dude in concord 11's that was me

what row/seat were you in.....i might be in your picture lol

Just going to repeat what I said in the other page, don't trust them easily. They know that our culture is very submissive. They know we don't argue. They know we don't fight back. We welcome them in our countries and treat them like VIPs but instead of considering it as act of hospitality, they see it as their privileged. They were brainwashed since they were born that the world revolves around them. That they are entitled to get anything and that they are superior to other races. Sure there are some good tomatoes, but let's be honest, you can count them with your fingers. These are people whose ancestors mass murdered indigenous people of many culture and countries. You simply don't put your faith in them.

Idk if we can just label it as racially motivated but English fans that travel abroad have a reputation of being hooligans. It's a shame no one helped that elderly man. People in Spain in general have a misconception of Asian people anyways so it doesnt surprise me no one stepped in to defend him.

Mob mentality is pretty disgusting.

That video got me tight. They ******* w/ elderly people? How ****** does a country have to be for an entire large group of people to all be pieces of ****.

Idk if we can just label it as racially motivated but English fans that travel abroad have a reputation of being hooligans. It's a shame no one helped that elderly man. People in Spain in general have a misconception of Asian people anyways so it doesnt surprise me no one stepped in to defend him.

**** outta here. Some chinless **** calling him Mr. Miyagi in the video.

Condemning their actions is not enough, Liverpool need to be like Chelsea and ban them

woah were you in section 8? if you saw a dude in concord 11's that was me

what row/seat were you in.....i might be in your picture lol

Yeah, I was in section 8 row 10 I think? I Do remember seeing somebody with concords and I had crimson tint 1s on. This was my 1st Kpop concert and it definitely didn't disappoint.

I watched Iris back in the day.

Really liked Stranger on Netflix.

Iris such a classic. Ending disappointed but it was expected.

Who stars in Stranger?
Edit: nevermind I looked it up. Might add this to my list. Reviews look pretty good

Last edited:

This right here is why no one takes asians seriously.

Not racially motivated? Get the all the way the **** out of here with that.

Dont try and sweep **** under the rug and make excuses.

This right here is why no one takes asians seriously.

Not racially motivated? Get the all the way the **** out of here with that.

Dont try and sweep **** under the rug and make excuses.
What excuse am I making? I said it was disgusting. This happened in Spain. Liverpool fans ravaged Barcelona, attacked Spanish restaurant and hotel workers and random people in the streets. I'm just not jumping the gun and calling it racially motivated. They made racist remarks afterwards but you cant pull out the race card all the time.

Take a moment and look at it without a bias. Old mans ain't fighting back, it's a MOB. You taking an L regardless. Live your life and make people take you serious, you cant cape and be a keyboard warrior.

Back
Top Bottom