Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I don’t care who asian girls date and I’d be a huge hypocrite to judge em since I’ve dated plenty of races and ethnicities. However, if they only date white guys, criticize asian guys in front of other races, and say **** like “asian guys remind me of my brother and cousins”, that’s a huge yikes and they definitely hate themselves.

you know i had to throw this in as soon as you wrote "asian guys remind me of my brother"

You guys ever have success with an Asian girl who usually only dates white? I'm shooting my shots here and no dice. They the college girls in sororities where they the only non white person. They bad and I'm working on getting my lifts up so i can at least look older.

my guy, i hate to break it to you but unless you know some type of witchcraft/spellmaking you might have a better chance cracking the NBA and becoming the face of the league.

who people are attracted to is their prerogative. and while there's a small possibility that this situation may work out in your favor, i figure it might be a better investment of your time and energy pursuing someone who doesn't have such a narrow perception of the qualities they find attractive. good luck my G!

I don't think I can date anyone who just automatically wants to exclude a whole race.

I do wanna see what it's like to sleep with other races though. My first time was with a white woman, and everyone else after that has been asian.

i can't even be mad at asian sisters who only want to date white men. some of yall have mentioned "social climbing," "self hate," or the concept of "marrying up = marrying white" and there's no doubt in my mind there are hints of that. however, i can't ever fault those very sisters for seeing whiteness as attractive. white supremacy is insidious and many of us asian men and women have been socialized to believe in it.

at the end of the day, asian women owe nothing to asian men, and vice versa. having gone to a university in the bay area 10+ years ago, i saw a lot of straight interracial couples in which the man was white-passing and the woman was asian. used to get me riled up, but then i realized, **** it, it's not my place to tell a person they're wrong for seeking out such-and-such qualities.

I think a lot of Asian people get acculturated in America to hate on their own race. Regardless of gender. A lot of the goofy stuff I see on social media is just as much Asian guys as it is girls. Everytime I'm on Asian side of social media, I see hella guys doing the same old stereotype jokes and trying to build clout off of it. There's this one account on TikTok with a million followers, dude puts on a ricehat and plays out goofy stereotypes. That's his whole shtick.

Everytime I saw something negative towards Asian people, I always just thought those stereotypes were wrong and corny. If someone talked ****, it was just an opportunity to talk **** back. It was never a big deal in my head.

But I think some other Asians just sat there and let it get to them without having any response to it? Overtime it builds up and results in either small subtle things like making jokes about your own race or not dating your race, or bigger things like explicit hate towards your own race and saying you wish you weren't Asian, which is something I've seen some people saying.

For my IU fans...apparently she's going to be in a new movie

Moviegoers are in for a treat as IU is set to appear in her first-ever commercial film!

On January 3, it was reported that IU would be appearing in the film “Dream” (working title) alongside Park Seo Joon, who was confirmed for the film in October. The news was then confirmed by a source from the film as well as her agency KakaoM.

“Dream” will be the latest film by director Lee Byung Hun, who led the hit film “Extreme Job” and recent JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.” It will tell the story of a group of people trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event. The team is led by coach Yoon Hong Dae (played by Park Seo Joon), a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation after being caught up in an unexpected incident.

Details have not been released about IU’s character yet, but she will be playing the leading female role alongside Park Seo Joon. IU has appeared in dramas such as “Hotel Del Luna,” “My Mister,” and “The Producers,” and she also starred in the Netflix film project “Persona” in 2018.

Are you excited to see this upcoming film starring Park Seo Joon and IU?

The plot of it sounds terrible though. Would literally only watch for IU.

[QUOTE

people really dumb enough to record their acts. :sick:
minnesota doesn't have a curfew? trains weren't even running at that time of the incident
[/QUOTE]

Forget the Curfew.

6ED31FA1-FB42-41FE-B08D-6FBBB2548D73.jpeg

From Virus Thread.
Another one.

😡

Edit:
added back original news story.

you know i had to throw this in as soon as you wrote "asian guys remind me of my brother"

yooooOOO!!!! :wow:
This guy is handsome
And that Leticia girl is a cutie too. Good riddance on those two other girls.

Last edited:
I don’t care who asian girls date and I’d be a huge hypocrite to judge em since I’ve dated plenty of races and ethnicities. However, if they only date white guys, criticize asian guys in front of other races, and say **** like “asian guys remind me of my brother and cousins”, that’s a huge yikes and they definitely hate themselves.

Exactly my thoughts

On apps when a girl specifically has a thing for Asian guys, the songs in their bio are always 88rising, Keshi, or kpop.

Midsummer Madness by 88, Slow Dancing by Joji, I Like You by Niki, and Like I Need You by Keshi is somewhere in their playlist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom