Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Ive met Nigo on several occassion. Dudes a legend but I cant believe how he Fed up the Bathing Ape brand

I was talking about this with a friend the other day...that I feel I may have been born 15 years too early. I think non asian girls are more interested in Asian men than ever before lol

i've been on and off with dating apps over the past 5-6 years. i'm the same *** dude with the same job and profile pics. in 2019 and 2020, ****'s been different. asian men must be "trending" because there's been a noticeable change with my experiences on tinder/hinge. more black and white women showin love in this new decade.

You guys ever have success with an Asian girl who usually only dates white? I'm shooting my shots here and no dice. They the college girls in sororities where they the only non white person. They bad and I'm working on getting my lifts up so i can at least look older.

I know some of yall hate Ricegum for that one video of him in Asia but this dude is hilarious man.

I've been watching his livestream playbacks in the background and they have me rolling.

You guys ever have success with an Asian girl who usually only dates white? I'm shooting my shots here and no dice. They the college girls in sororities where they the only non white person. They bad and I'm working on getting my lifts up so i can at least look older.

na cause i wouldn't even go for girls like that

i've been on and off with dating apps over the past 5-6 years. i'm the same *** dude with the same job and profile pics. in 2019 and 2020, ****'s been different. asian men must be "trending" because there's been a noticeable change with my experiences on tinder/hinge. more black and white women showin love in this new decade.
Yea Asian men are for sure trending. I'm noticing more interracial couples where the guy is asian.

For as long as I've remembered, if there was an asian interracial couple, the asian was the girl.

if you don't live in: Long Beach/Stockton CA, Tacoma Wa, Philly, or Lowell Ma, chances are you haven't met a cambodian person.

however, if there's an asian owned donut shop near you, chances are the person behind the counter is cambodian. put your hands in prayer pose and politely bow your head and you might slide out with half a dozen free donut holes.

Lol

The few times i do have to go to tac town.. i cross the street whenever i see a mob of grey rags

I know some of yall hate Ricegum for that one video of him in Asia but this dude is hilarious man.

I've been watching his livestream playbacks in the background and they have me rolling.

What did he do in asia? Not tryna watch the vid if its some dumb **** like what Logan Paul did.

Dude already has an incredibly slappable face.

Ricegum is a joke and caters to kids. Chinese people look up to him though like hes someone to aspire to be.

I'll never understand ppl who can't date someone of their race. Ej. Asian girls who won't date asian men, black girls who can't date black men. Why.

you know why . They are social climbing self hating scum (im dead serious).

i haveasian friends who talks about wanting to find a nice asian bf but always meet up with white guys on dating apps.

That’s an exercise in futility. There’s little to no chance in changing those girls minds. It’s white or die for them.

My cousin bags Latino and black girls all the time though. It’s funny because he used to never have success with them.

I don’t care who asian girls date and I’d be a huge hypocrite to judge em since I’ve dated plenty of races and ethnicities. However, if they only date white guys, criticize asian guys in front of other races, and say **** like “asian guys remind me of my brother and cousins”, that’s a huge yikes and they definitely hate themselves.

Ooh this dude.

I'm talking about Rice's Twitch streams. Not his Youtube channel. He just chills and interviews IG girls on stream while playing Fortnite. I've been running it in the background while doing other stuff and it has me dying man.

I don’t care who asian girls date and I’d be a huge hypocrite to judge em since I’ve dated plenty of races and ethnicities. However, if they only date white guys, criticize asian guys in front of other races, and say **** like “asian guys remind me of my brother and cousins”, that’s a huge yikes and they definitely hate themselves.

Thats pretty much the point, they'll date any race BUT their own.

Back
Top Bottom