Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Hmmm. I've thought long and hard about this..

Lol looks wise Rose is my favorite. The first time I've watched blackpink it was Rose my eye went to first. I love her ability to play guitar and she seems the most musical out of the group. Her voice when she speaks English....I can listen to her all day.

Lisa she is attractive but not as attractive as Rose and Jennie. At least when you're judging by pictures. But her personality is so cute - she seems sooooo much fun - and when she decides to be sexy she's sexier than all the other pinks.

*take with grain of salt*

Jennie is the second most attractive judging by looks but Rose is more my style, and I like the personalities of the other pinks better. But it's not like she has a rotten personality or anything. She's not unlikable or anything. There's just nothing outside of looks I can point to that draws me to her.

So looks, it'd be :Rose>Jennie>Lisa>Jisoo

Personality it'd be Lisa>Rose>Jisoo>Jennie

My personal taste.
A friend of a friend worked in production during the Blackpink USA tour.

Their personalities from what they told me are pretty much what you would expect.

Jennie is a diva/a little “*****y”
Lisa is super quiet away from the stage/cameras
Rose is really nice
Jisoo was described as “really dumb” which is pretty mean but I’m not totally surprised :lol:

I'm not aware of those other names. Are those other kpop idols?

Idk too many idols by name...by looks yes.

Out of the ones I know... I guess by looks it'd be Rose, Somi, Jennie, Chungha, IU, Lisa

But if you wanna go personality the order is different.
Eugene of SES
1589515215036.jpeg

Hani and Jeonghwa of EXID

1589515332961.jpeg

1589515373525.gif

I'm surprised by the really dumb description of jisoo. She seems eccentric but not intellectually impaired lol.

I'm shocked Lisa is quiet away from the camera. Genuinely shocked. It seemed like she has energy for days. She's like the little kid of the group but when she decides to be sexy she transforms into a whole other beast.

I'm surprised by the really dumb description of jisoo. She seems eccentric but not intellectually impaired lol.

I'm shocked Lisa is quiet away from the camera. Genuinely shocked. It seemed like she has energy for days. She's like the little kid of the group but when she decides to be sexy she transforms into a whole other beast.

You should take it with a grain of salt man I'm not trying to ruin your impression of them :lol:

For me though, whenever I see backstage stuff of Jisoo, i get big mom vibes and the way she talks is a little slow so maybe she just comes off that way haha.

You should take it with a grain of salt man I'm not trying to ruin your impression of them :lol:

For me though, whenever I see backstage stuff of Jisoo, i get big mom vibes and the way she talks is a little slow so maybe she just comes off that way haha.
Nah you ain't ruin anything at all. Lisa is still bae

A friend of a friend worked in production during the Blackpink USA tour.

Their personalities from what they told me are pretty much what you would expect.

Jennie is a diva/a little “*****y”
Lisa is super quiet away from the stage/cameras
Rose is really nice
Jisoo was described as “really dumb” which is pretty mean but I’m not totally surprised :lol:

meh idk about jisoo being dumb. She’s the only one who doesn’t speak English in that group and she’s in an English speaking land.
Hard to judge when no one really knows them personally.

meh idk about jisoo being dumb. She’s the only one who doesn’t speak English in that group and she’s in an English speaking land.
Hard to judge when no one really knows them personally.
Yeah I probably shouldn’t have even posted it, it’s all hearsay anyways.

just need this comeback to drop
1589516287926.gif

If anyone remembers miss a when they first came out Suzy was literally the IT girl. That’s all anyone talked about in kpop.

when a damn fancam of her has more views than the official live performance, that says something lol

also bad girl, good girl is a lit 🔥 song.
JYP is such a talented producer. He’s produce for several American artists but I forgot who lol

I knew Suzy as an actress first. Was surprised she sang.

I also knew IU as an actress first. Was surprised she sang too lol

I really really want to go to a blackpink concert so badly. I will pay top dollar and drag my sister with me so I don't feel awkward being by myself. I like blackpink more than she does.

I got into blackpink really late. Was only a fan within the past yr. If I had been a fan earlier I most assuredly would've already been at a blackpink concert.

I like this girl a lot. Just something about the Korean language that any attractive girl who's fluent in it just becomes more attractive.

Also I know some might call her a koreaboo but I don't think she can help where she was raised.

*edit

Also I just feel like posting this random Rose clip. Yg needs to give her a slow song in English

Rose singing and Lisa dancing gives me life ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom