Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I'm terrible at learning choreography but if I knew the choreo I'd have no shame dancing it

I'm very secure with my sexuality.

It really ain't no thing lmao

You might as well learn the choreos at that point. Hit it with no shame word to this guy :lol:

I thought he was a straight guy who just really liked kpop at first but by the end of the video I was not so sure lmao

Dude killed it. Bro if I could dance like him I wouldn't hide it, I'd be stunting at kpop concerts with no shame

yo i still cant hit that ******* ryujin shoulder dance :rofl:

Ya'll are some full on kpop stans like that? You guys got a stan Twitter account?

nah not really, but if theres songs that are good, i'll listen

i've been listening to these lately

idle cause shuhua is taiwanese so i gotta rep, and the chorus is certified bump in the whip

apink still around nearly 10 years later, never really listened to them but this track is some like old school 80s/90s pop sound which i really dig

Last edited:
yo i still cant hit that ****ing ryujin shoulder dance :rofl:

nah not really, but if theres songs that are good, i'll listen
Yeah I’m good on that. Not trying to dislocate my shoulder bro

1589525699350.gif

Kpop Twitter is scary as **** bro

Those fans are so toxic to each other that it gave me ptsd

Plus so many of them are not even fluent in English.

Nahhhhh I'm goood
I like trolling them on reddit. And by trolling i mean just saying anything even slightly negative about their favorites and watching them go crazy.

They go so crazy

I want to tell some of em that it ain't that serious but they may somehow track me down and kill me in my sleep

kpop stans are worse than irrational sports fans
So much worse. It's really really bad. I can understand how some kpop idols are driven to suicide.

Which disappointed me cuz I really needed ppl to talk about blackpink with.

Bro no one I know irl wants to talk kpop :rofl:

I'm Asian and for the last 15 years, I've dated nothing but black girls and Latinas.

Watching all the kpop videos and Japanese movies, I've been fiending to date a fly Asian girl. Sadly, it seems Asian girls don't dig me the way black girls and latinas do.

Why is that?

I think i come off as too strong at times. I have a super up front personality. Asian girls be mad timid at times. Latinas and black girls seem to feed more off that energy.

Asian girls also typically don't like to venture outside of their Asian circle. Most of my friends are latino and black so I think it made Asian girls feel uncomfortable at times.

Lol he is probably just targeting Asian girls who don't wanna date within their race.

LOL, could be. Although I have bumped into some Asian girls who said they don't really like dating Asian guys and are only attracted to white girls. I got mad offended.

There are lots of Asian girls who like that aggressive energy. For sure. I think they are also the ones who don't like to date within their race. Like they have this preconceived notion that Asian men are too soft

Back
Top Bottom