Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I'm not fired up. It's all jokes b

lo8wcdc.jpg

I’m a therapist so I gotta remember stuff and details. I believe they were 05 fire red AJ3

that's whats up bro.. finding an asian therapist might be about as rare as opening up a pack of pokemon cards and finding that elusive holographic charizard

that's whats up bro.. finding an asian therapist might be about as rare as opening up a pack of pokemon cards and finding that elusive holographic charizard
lmao. I’m told that a lot. I’m also a rare Asian who can grow a full beard. And for you Filipinos out there I am not a nurse.

Dont think like that bro, if you add up the remixes, japanese version, acoustic version, live concert version and instrumental versions its way more than 13 :lol:
Saw that a new live Blackpink album dropped on Spotify and man I turned that **** off immediately when I found it was the Japanese versions :lol:

Dont think like that bro, if you add up the remixes, japanese version, acoustic version, live concert version and instrumental versions its way more than 13 :lol:
I'm going to take all blackpink announcements with a grain of salt. Yg promised us rose and lisa solos and they never came...

Man we thought u died. I’m happy u around. U were one of the few who took my trolling to the chin. In a changed man now doe. Sadly
I'm fat now. I don't work out anymore

I should probably do something about that if I'm ever going to get Lisa to marry me.

Lol, you posting normally is also part of how I didn't recognize you right away

Last edited:
I'm fat now. I don't work out anymore

I should probably do something about that if I'm ever going to get Lisa to marry me.

Lol, you posting normally is also part of how I didn't recognize you right away
I’ve gained a few pounds during this lockdown but it was actually to my goal weight of 185. I had lost too much weight with some life issues that happened. I’m gonna try to get down to 175 again but w leaner muscle. Still copping size XL forever doe

I lost 6 pounds from eating homemade food every day since the quarantine. Used to eat 1 store bought & 1 home cooked meal per day. I'm lucky with my appetite, I'll eat half a meal & be full for 6 hours or more.

I made tteokbokki for lunch earlier. Can someone PM a mod and have them un-van me from the food grub thread please lmao

Back
Top Bottom