Asian Culture Discussion Thread

It's an independent website. No one said it was the Wall Street Journal.

"Independent website" :rofl:

Yeah it definitely is that, but that's putting it far too lightly. That website is absolute garbage. There's a way to be Pro-Asian without sounding as bad and reckless as that site does.

Do you know which way the wall street journal leans?

That might be the one other place it could have been published.

edit: to not prolong this, I know we are both in the same stance in regards to that the son did the right thing in defending his family.

My main point of contention was not to second guess the actions of the son.
And sure as heck not calling him names after reading through the extensive BS their family had to continuously endure after.
Could care less what the race or whatever the criminals were.
If they were Asian, I would have still condemned their actions.

Could care less what the race or whatever the criminals were.

That's the thing.

Whoever wrote it focused way too much on that part and it took away from everything else. They made it about the race of the intruders.

"Independent website" :rofl:

Yeah it definitely is that, but that's putting it far too lightly. That website is absolute garbage. There's a way to be Pro-Asian without sounding as bad and reckless as that site does.

Do you know which way the wall street journal leans?

That might be the one other place it could have been published.

Nothing wrong with the Wall Street Journal.
As a formal Finance professional and avid reader, respect their content.
Fact that you only talk about “Jackie Chan” and “which way the wall Street Journal leans” still tells me you missed the point.

Nothing wrong with the Wall Street Journal.
As a formal Finance professional and avid reader, respect their content.
Fact that you only talk about “Jackie Chan” and “which way the wall Street Journal leans” still tells me you missed the point.

I said Jackie Chan in sarcastic response to the actor that you brought up prior. Don't even try that.

My point is that the way the article was written took away from the absolute tragedy that it was. They made it about race when it should have been about loss.

That's the point you're choosing to miss.

That's the thing.

Whoever wrote it focused way too much on that part and it took away from everything else. They made it about the race of the intruders.

The article never mentioned the race of the home invaders outside of the "black flesh" which isn't really nessary. But outside of that, there's no other mention of their race.

The article never mentioned the race of the home invaders outside of the "black flesh" which isn't really nessary. But outside of that, there's no other mention of their race.

I'm glad that you highlighted the exact part that I was talking about.

I knew you could do it and glad you finally are able to acknowledge that it was unnecessary.

I said Jackie Chan in sarcastic response to the actor that you brought up prior. Don't even try that.

My point is that the way the article was written took away from the absolute tragedy that it was. They made it about race when it should have been about loss.

That's the point you're choosing to miss.

So you’re more “Woke” than we are and better used sarcasm by saying Jackie Chan non violent response compared to my use of Chow Yun Fat.
Yeah that makes your point of view better.

So you’re more “Woke” than we are and better used sarcasm by saying Jackie Chan non violent response compared to my use of Chow Yun Fat.
Yeah that makes your point of view better.

Is that what this was about to you? Whose point of view is better? lol.

This had nothing to do with being "woke".

Grow up.

Is that what this was about to you? Whose point of view is better? lol.

Grow up.

“Grow up”.
That’s your response?
Cute. How old are you?

Point was you focused on the incorrect issue.
Wasn’t about journalism style and race of attackers.
Family lost their patriarch and had to deal with BS aftermath years after.

tenor.gif

“Grow up”.
That’s your response?
Cute. How old are you?

Point was you focused on the incorrect issue.
Wasn’t about journalism style and race of attackers.
Family lost their patriarch and had to deal with BS aftermath years after.

tenor.gif

Wait, how old are you? You based everything on whose point of view was better when I was merely pointing out that the website from which the article came is an absolute joke and probably can't be relied upon to accurately report all facts.

The article harped on the race of the attackers in an unnecessary fashion.

The website that the article was posted to is a beacon of garbage.

I didn't bother looking further into that specific story but I'm beginning to even question whether it happened or not and if those were in fact the actual intruders if it did happen.

Journalistic integrity matters whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Wait, how old are you? You based everything on whose point of view was better when I was merely pointing out that the website from which the article came is an absolute joke and probably can't be relied upon to accurately report all facts.

The article harped on the race of the attackers in an unnecessary fashion.

The website that the article was posted to is a beacon of garbage.

I didn't bother looking further into that specific story but I'm beginning to even question whether it happened or not and if those were in fact the actual intruders if it did happen.

Journalistic integrity matters whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

You don’t like the style of the article.
That’s fine. Would have been fine with that point.
Then you went off the deep end.

See.

When you have to post three links to confirm the legitimacy of an article it confirms my one and only point, which you have now acknowledged was legit.

Thats all I was really saying.

Jet Li was great. What is he up to these days?

See.

When you have to post three links to confirm the legitimacy of an article it confirms my one and only point, which you have now acknowledged was legit.

Thats all I was really saying.

Jet Li was great. What is he up to these days?

You questioned the legitimacy of the original article without even doing own research to original news.
The Facts remain unchanged even in the listed links. Seriously that was my response to original post. You can make the point about article style but please don’t dismiss the senseless death and BS aftermath.
That’s all.

Re: Jet Li

Homeboy still looks decent. Think he has birthday end April.

And for you younger kids in Thread.

Edit: 4 daughters.

You questioned the legitimacy of the original article without even doing own research to original news.
The Facts remain unchanged even in the listed links. Seriously that was my response to original post. You can make the point about article style but please don’t dismiss the senseless death and BS aftermath.
That’s all.

Re: Jet Li

Homeboy still looks decent. Think he has birthday end April.

And for you younger kids in Thread.

Edit: 4 daughters.

I questioned the legitimacy of the article just based on how it was written. Any person who normally reads any type of legitimate news on a regular basis would look at that article and be given immediate pause.

What I did look at was the rest of the site that the article came from- and if we’re being honest, that site is completely bogus and it’s integrity HAS TO BE questioned based on the laughably low quality content on the site.

Later on in the thread I questioned whether the story actually happened based on that article being absolute ****.

Back
Top Bottom