Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Think the story was that Beyond actually wanted to break into the Japanese market because they were unhappy with the HK music industry. That’s how they ended up doing that Japanese variety show on that night and the accident happened :frown: :smh:
What? Am I getting the story wrong then? I really thought they went to Japan first, got popular...went back to HK and got more well known. Then on a tour or something that accident happened. Gonna google it some more.

What? Am I getting the story wrong then? I really thought they went to Japan first, got popular...went back to HK and got more well known. Then on a tour or something that accident happened. Gonna google it some more.
Yeah pretty sure they got big in HK first after years of struggling as a indie rock band. They slowly came out with more commercial hits and got more popular mainstream and decided to branch out.

Cant wait to go back to Taiwan and go to the night markets. Personal favorites are the loaded baked potatoes and oyster omelets
For me its the Singapore hawker stalls man i neeeeed it

d696782c-5481-4f56-9163-b77f19918f17-jpeg.2306749

832e3b02-d55a-45d4-a219-00413031b82e-jpeg.2306763

ae241cb9-9dd9-4e44-a5bc-a4fddf8a61ef-jpeg.2306765

cb3e5337-965d-4a6b-947e-9b0823c55621-jpeg.2306768

wolvie.jpg

The movie Crazy Rich Asians had me interested in Singapore. I want to book a room at that fancy hotel lol

And I work a 3pm-1130pm shift guys. That's why I wake up late.

*edit

I think I remember that a Singapore hawker joint got a Michelin star. I wanna try that one.

I either didn't gain weight or i ended up losing a little on my last Asia trip.

For as much as I ate, I ended up sweating it all off :lol:
That's true. LOL...

I ate like crazy in Japan but I did a lot of walking. Ingredients in Asia is probably more organic than the stuff we get here in the states too, easier for the body to process.

The movie Crazy Rich Asians had me interested in Singapore. I want to book a room at that fancy hotel lol

And I work a 3pm-1130pm shift guys. That's why I wake up late.

*edit

I think I remember that a Singapore hawker joint got a Michelin star. I wanna try that one.

Usually what I do is book a cheap hotel Day 1, and book the Marina Bay Sands on Day 2. My 2 day cost averages out to a slightly expensive hotel that way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom