D25C84A0-338D-4A61-A809-BD0EADCC1064.jpeg
3727E845-0512-4E2C-9F44-956ED686E80F.jpeg
BF5E85EB-9183-4FB1-97E1-6B57FFA2A7B7.jpeg
AE859994-E3BE-46DD-ADC2-566F35D0B0E0.jpeg
5EAD9415-4733-4EC0-A3DF-4C263136914E.jpeg
8BD4248D-491B-4764-98EB-4ACCF31E9B16.jpeg
F36AD22A-B513-4305-A5C7-7C15D3E6049E.jpeg
5FE8F14C-23E6-4564-B9EF-CB393655E8AE.jpeg

I wish I spent more time in Osaka. I planned my two weeks in Tokyo. On one of the days I woke up at 6am and decided to go to Osaka. Took the bullet train just to go to Dotonbori. Got off the station and didn't know which direction and this cute *** girl and her mom said they will walk me there. I was afraid of missing the train back and left to go back to Tokyo at 5pm. Man, she was cute...she was trying to speak English the whole time to me.
Man sounds like she liked you

You don't think so? Maybe I'm just looking at it from a tourist site perspective. I've been able to take my friends to all major points/districts other than Sentosa Island in 1.5 days (granted, we're out and about almost the entire time)

I'm not into clubbing, so all we did was hit up a few bars at Clark Quay after a day out
We did Sentosa on our trip which is obviously not essential :lol:

The Super Trees are cool to check out once, other than that it just checking out a bunch of nice malls. Clark Quay was aite.

Next time i go, just give me all the hawker stalls

I wish I spent more time in Osaka. I planned my two weeks in Tokyo. On one of the days I woke up at 6am and decided to go to Osaka. Took the bullet train just to go to Dotonbori. Got off the station and didn't know which direction and this cute *** girl and her mom said they will walk me there. I was afraid of missing the train back and left to go back to Tokyo at 5pm. Man, she was cute...she was trying to speak English the whole time to me.

so u paid 120$ to go to osaka and didnt go to dontonburi at night??

EFB92193-849E-44B3-A216-5066CE7EA469.jpeg

I use to be a traveler blogger so when I went to Singapore, the top end hotels were always paid for so I dont know if I ever got to experience the true Singapore to be honest

How much money would you guys say you need for a bougie vacation at Singapore?

I have money but I also want to go to Korea and Japan too :lol:

I'd say you need at least $700-800 for 2 days if you get a decent $150-200 hotel on day one and a $350-$500 hotel room at Marina Bay (MBS prices fluctuate a lot due to how many events they have there)

I always try to balance my Asia trips to be financially responsible. If I'm planning to go to 2 places, I'll hit up one expensive country and one cheaper country to even out. Japan and Singapore on the same trip would be $$$$$

I'd say hit up Singapore only if you're going to go to Indonesia, Malaysia, PI, etc next. It's too far of a journey from the US to ONLY go to SG

to be honest, going to tokyo during the olympics is pribably the WORST time to go.

theres usually enough tourist as is, now u got 10x that

I'd say you need at least $700-800 for 2 days if you get a decent $150-200 hotel on day one and a $350-$500 hotel room at Marina Bay (MBS prices fluctuate a lot due to how many events they have there)
That's not so bad

For some reason I was thinking it was going to be more expensive than that.

to be honest, going to tokyo during the olympics is pribably the WORST time to go
You got it all planned already? Olympic months going to be hot and humid.

Watch me go during the Olympics and blow my entire budget attending the 100m final 🤣

But nah i dont have anything planned yet. I usually do these trips with friends, but theres so many things that I want to do in Japan that i kinda just want to go 2-3 weeks by myself.

I only need other people there for their stomachs, so i can try more food. At the night markets and hawker stalls, im usually the guy who buys something for the table, try a couple bites, and then go off to find something new to try :lol:

That's not so bad

For some reason I was thinking it was going to be more expensive than that.

Well, it'll be expensive if you dine and drink at fancy restaurants in the Marina Area or a lot of the Central area, but like danger style danger style mentioned, a lot of the best food there are hawker stalls that you can get food for cheap. You can get a lot of cheap food in Chinatown and Little India that are REALLY GOOD.

My estimate is more on the low end I guess, but you can still do it comfortably without feeling like you're missing out on anything. Probably add another 100-200 to that if you want to eat/drink at more high end places

It really helps that transportation there is extremely easy, clean, and cheap. I've been going to SG for the past 30 years, and I've probably taken a cab less than 5 times there due to how good the metro is (to be fair, I don't go out there late night that much, but still)

Last edited:
Omg, all these pictures of Japan make me miss it so much.

went to fukuoaka, Kyoto, and Tokyo last year with some classmates. By far one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life. I want to go back so bad

I might plan for around the month of late March - May or Late October to early December of 2021 for two weeks again. 5 days Tokyo, 2-3 days Osaka/Kyoto then back to Tokyo for another 2-3 days.

What hotels do you guys recommend for Tokyo? I stayed at Hotel Excel the last time, right across from Shibuya Crossing, it was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was when police had their sirens go off in the middle of the night, it was hella loud and freaked me out. Thought Japan was under attack or something.

Watch me go during the Olympics and blow my entire budget attending the 100m final 🤣

But nah i dont have anything planned yet. I usually do these trips with friends, but theres so many things that I want to do in Japan that i kinda just want to go 2-3 weeks by myself.

I only need other people there for their stomachs, so i can try more food. At the night markets and hawker stalls, im usually the guy who buys something for the table, try a couple bites, and then go off to find something new to try :lol:
Im the same way. LOL. Most of the time I like to travel alone and only need the company so I could order more food. Im a big eater though...I won't just take a couple of bites. :lol:

Want to go to Kobe for one night too just to eat Kobe. I probably over paid one time...$100 for 4 oz. It was my first time going to Japan back then with a tour. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom