Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Stupid young is straight middle fingering his opps in the vid lol... them khmers bout it

im cambodian from oakland and i can say that 100%, without a shadow of doubt that i am for sure not about that life :lol:

but you aren’t kiddin..unfortunately a handful of those cambodian dudes who were bangin back in 90s and early 2000s who changed their lives and were trying to do better are now catchin deportation cases due to repatriation agreements with Cambodia

$tupid is the best Asian-American rapper right now.

There's a lot of Asian-American guys doing the music thing and doing good in their lane but they're all just outside the cusp of the mainstream. Would like to see one of these guys break but it's still better than when I was a kid where it felt like it was just YouTube artists.

$tupid is the best Asian-American rapper right now.

There's a lot of Asian-American guys doing the music thing and doing good in their lane but they're all just outside the cusp of the mainstream. Would like to see one of these guys break but it's still better than when I was a kid where it felt like it was just YouTube artists.

stupid young, P-Lo and Dumbfounded are some of my favorite rappers currently

20200525_180057.jpg

I roll 15 deep at all times

note to self: do not test beacon ave south online or IRL

Saw that news too. Was floored the sheer audacity. Have lived in San Leandro before during my years in Bay Area. Un-effing believable.

I don’t put anyone on ignore. Just a message board. And people have bigger issues in Life if they can’t carry on a conversation. Personally dismayed by Outrage/Cancel culture. Waste of Time.
The past couple of years a lot of Asian restaurants and stores been popping up in SL and I guess it’s finally getting to these ignorant racist pigs. But I heard that SL use to be somewhat of a kkk town in the 60s and 70s, so not really surprised.

Just last year I was backing out of my parking space in the plaza where Walmart is In SL. I was almost all the way out and this crazy looking woman turned into the aisle and immediately started honking. I kept backing up then stared at her, she tried to say I was blocking her when I was backing up before she turned into that aisle. I called her crazy cuz she wasn’t there then she said “Go back to China”. I got out of my car and she immediately drove off. It seems like it’s the same routine for these fools.

Last edited by a moderator:
im cambodian from oakland and i can say that 100%, without a shadow of doubt that i am for sure not about that life :lol:

but you aren’t kiddin..unfortunately a handful of those cambodian dudes who were bangin back in 90s and early 2000s who changed their lives and were trying to do better are now catchin deportation cases due to repatriation agreements with Cambodia

PBS made a documentary from around my way called Sentenced Home surrounding that matter.

Long but good watch.

I feel ya bruh. Some of my folks getting that deport tix as well especially coming out the pen.
then the deportees are frowned upon in the homeland and can’t find work.

stupid young, P-Lo and Dumbfounded are some of my favorite rappers currently

Yeah, I like Stupid and P-Lo on the rapper side.

Hip Hop R&B you got Manila Grey and Anders.

I feel like right now there's at least one or two guys doing their thing in every lane. Indie rock, EDM, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom