Asian Culture Discussion Thread

With everything going on right now and people wanting drastic change, if that absolute piece of crap gets re-elected again and racist republicans keep getting elected then progress will absolutely be slowed down. We can't have someone in the white house who is against everyone that isn't a white man.

Too many weirdos on Reddit for it to ever be a good place for any type of activism/race discussions. I just go on there for stream links.

The UC race thing is gonna be interesting. I definitely want to see the projected enrollment numbers. I heard they've already been using race in roundabout ways but I'm not sure if that's true. I think I read that it's going to state senate next and then general vote. I feel like much more Asian-Americans are against it now then before, at least judging from what I've seen on social media. I'm expecting some heated arguments amongst Asian-Americans when voting time comes. Hopefully it won't push more Asian-Americans towards conservatism since everything is so polarized in politics, but I can definitely see that happening.

This 2020 HBO documentary on voting machines was an eye opener. The ease in which hackers were able to hack into voting machines is crazy.

go to duc houng if you haven't been before my guy

Is it better than Thien Huong? Thien Huong or Dakao are my favorites for thit nuong. (Bbq pork) this is from Thien Huong on Story too.
20200622_145513.jpg
20200622_145658.jpg

Is it better than Thien Huong? Thien Huong or Dakao are my favorites for thit nuong. (Bbq pork) this is from Thien Huong on Story too.
20200622_145513.jpg
20200622_145658.jpg
I haven’t been there yet. I’ll put it on the list next time I’m out in SJ.

I highly recommend Duc though, they bake their bread in house so they got a good crispness while also being soft so it doesn’t cut up your mouth:blush:

Back
Top Bottom