Asian Culture Discussion Thread

The Cathay attendants are aight. Surprisingly delta flight attendants were fire. One looked better than most of the strippers I saw in vegas.

Most if not all Asian airline attendants are fine.

Source: friend is an attendant on China Airlines would make it a point to have her hit me up with her crew when she landed in LAX.

Those fong bros are hypebeasts but they flourishing.

I kinda agree with you........to an extent.

They are not as much as a hypebeast as their friend Richie Le............now that kid was the pure golden model for an Asian hypebeast

Yeah, richie is a blatant hypebeast but I like him more than the fong guys and his friends are pretty funny. Seems like a nice guy. Kinda weird that people make a living on youtube talking about shoes and clothes like we do on nt. I saw richie drives a nice bmw and bought a new house.

Most if not all Asian airline attendants are fine.

Source: friend is an attendant on China Airlines would make it a point to have her hit me up with her crew when she landed in LAX.

I can cosign on this. China Airlines have the hottest Flight Attendants. At least one attendant per flight can be Victoria Secret Model. Baby Giraffes i tell ya. These Taiwanese Airlines know what's up.

Fung Brothers are from my area lol
I see them walking around once in a while.
Don't see the appeal of them tbh

I can cosign on this. China Airlines have the hottest Flight Attendants. At least one attendant per flight can be Victoria Secret Model. Baby Giraffes i tell ya. These Taiwanese Airlines know what's up.

This is why I always get well groomed and dress decently (no sweats and flip flops) while flying on a major Asian airline. Yeah there's a 0.1% chance they're gonna hook up with a passenger, but still gotta be prepared for that chance :lol:

First boner I had was on a flight to the Philippines.

I'll never forget it.
Was a long flight and most everyone was asleep but not me.
One of the stewardesses kinda had her shirt buttoned looser and was walking down my aisle
She was kinda glowing..like sweating but not sweating.
She was using this laminated sheet to fan herself.
I remember she leaned over to tend to someone and I saw some titty.
They were creamy white like porcelain.

Fung Brothers are from my area lol
I see them walking around once in a while.
Don't see the appeal of them tbh

Their popularity is mostly from their FOODIE videos more than their hypebeast vids which Richie Le is more famous for.

And you know FOOD will never go out of style, so it was a perfect recipe for their YouTube content right there (and the clickbait females that they have in most of their FOODIE vids, with exception of this recent one LOL)

I mean seriously.........look at their most viewed videos, all clickbait females

FungBrosVids.jpg

This is why I always get well groomed and dress decently (no sweats and flip flops) while flying on a major Asian airline. Yeah there's a 0.1% chance they're gonna hook up with a passenger, but still gotta be prepared for that chance :lol:

Chances are actually not that bad tbh

I’ve smashed a decent amount of Asian flight attendants but they’ve all been on the ground here in LA.

I’ve smashed a decent amount of Asian flight attendants but they’ve all been on the ground here in LA.

Yeah that's what I mean. In "real life" it's not hard to date one, but I want one when they're at their best (fully made up and dressed for a flight). I've gone out with a former attendant for Singapore Airlines; she looked good but pics of her in that flight outfit were on a different level though...:smh: :pimp: Didn't know how to ask her to wear it without sounding like a creep and making it obvious that it was one of the main reasons I went on dates with her :lol:

In real life she was dressed like a typical foreign female hypebeast (oversized CDG hoodie, white AF1s, beanie) so the fantasy was ruined.

F it, just ask next time my man. That’s all I did and some were down. Only problem was accidentally getting some nut on a hat but I just gave her some money for dry cleaning.

I’d def be wearing some sweatpants or basketball shorts to let them know I like them.

Back
Top Bottom