Asian males=no respect vol. Hollywood

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Hey NT...I like how my post and all the negative remarks relate to my topic...media...Asians have to be nerdy...I show another side of asians and im the fool? Hey this is me...The real people around me like me...I dont hang around other Asians because (most/not all) are exactly those stereotypes from the media...UCLA and all the Asian Cliques...I read/hear about how Asians stick together in Universities in thier Riced out rides....thats not me...never will be so don't expect me to speak in a certain manner and call me a fool for it...I dont care for racist remarks...Im not racist and all the people around me know that....That's why I can go talk to an African American and call him the "N" word and we bond...

I did not derail this topic...all the stupid remarks from people derailed this topic...Yeah Im secure with who I am...No one here is gonna bring my spirit down...Eminem talks Ebonics...So do I...If someone goes back to where this topic started u can see how it went downhill...and it wasnt me...Defending myself is never gonna be a problem for me...

And to anyone thats gonna say "Good Asians don't wanna hang around u either" LOL I swear to you my Swag is thhhhhiiisss big....its not their choice its always gonna be mine....

Well you live in florida so i don't blame you, maybe thats why you're so lame cuz you're from florida.
laugh.gif
but anyways the Asians i know arn't rich they live in the PJs along withafrikan amerikans. They also don't wear glasses, They are some of the best drivers i ever met, and they are some of the most athletic people i met too(boxers, Football players, basketball players). I myself have also gone out with latina girl.
pimp.gif
I can't speak for other Asians cuz I do me. I also neverreally looked too far into the stereotypes because I just don't care, None of them applies for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS. I'm Hung like a horse .... a very big horse.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Asian males are #+% holes.

Source: My dad is an #+% hole.

Could be from the short-man syndrome though...

yeah most short people are angry

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

Hey NT...I like how my post and all the negative remarks relate to my topic...media...Asians have to be nerdy...I show another side of asians and im the fool? Hey this is me...The real people around me like me...I dont hang around other Asians because (most/not all) are exactly those stereotypes from the media...UCLA and all the Asian Cliques...I read/hear about how Asians stick together in Universities in thier Riced out rides....thats not me...never will be so don't expect me to speak in a certain manner and call me a fool for it...I dont care for racist remarks...Im not racist and all the people around me know that....That's why I can go talk to an African American and call him the "N" word and we bond...

I did not derail this topic...all the stupid remarks from people derailed this topic...Yeah Im secure with who I am...No one here is gonna bring my spirit down...Eminem talks Ebonics...So do I...If someone goes back to where this topic started u can see how it went downhill...and it wasnt me...Defending myself is never gonna be a problem for me...

And to anyone thats gonna say "Good Asians don't wanna hang around u either" LOL I swear to you my Swag is thhhhhiiisss big....its not their choice its always gonna be mine....

Well you live in florida so i don't blame you, maybe thats why you're so lame cuz you're from florida.
laugh.gif
but anyways the Asians i know arn't rich they live in the PJs along with afrikan amerikans. They also don't wear glasses, They are some of the best drivers i ever met, and they are some of the most athletic people i met too (boxers, Football players, basketball players). I myself have also gone out with latina girl.
pimp.gif
I can't speak for other Asians cuz I do me. I also never really looked too far into the stereotypes because I just don't care, None of them applies for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PS. I'm Hung like a horse .... a very big horse.
laugh.gif
did you really have to add that? (no mo) And whats sospecial about dating a latina if youre asian? Doesn't matter what race you are you should be able to pull all different types of flavors. Maybe itsdifferent here in california, but I see my fellow asians dating outside their race all the time its no biggie. Shouts to flaming hot cheetos dude pulls alltypes of girls for being a 5ft 3 ****** asian.
laugh.gif
i kid.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I'd rather be Asian than any other race
pimp.gif
..Asians may not get respect because we are minorities here in the USA
smh.gif
, but if you travel to China or Japan, Asian celebs and stars would be everywhere.
O'rly?
eek.gif

One time in middle school..i walked on the bus all late after school..

Ugly Loud Black Girl: Hey look yall, it's Goku!
(laughter)
Me: hahaha, thanks my friends call me Kakarot.
ULBG: nah man, imma just call u Jet Li, how bout dat???
Me: man, shut up with your Clipse lookin %**
(laghter)
My homie near the back started doing the "Grindin" beat..
(more laughter)
Me: =)
ULBG: =(

in conclusion, she looked like the Clipse.

I'd rather be not respected than be disrespected by Hollywood.

I'm sorry but ya'll were a little too quick to agree with the white consensus so now you find yourselves in the current situation ya'll in. Theasian stereotype isn't even relevant to most people IMO. My asian homie Jackson might be considered "white washed" but dude is liked/popularamongst whites and blacks, gets girls, etc... it is what it is.

Im not racist and all the people around me know that....That's why I can go talk to an African American and call him the "N" word and we bond...
Only thing that would be bonding is a fist in your grill

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

yall chinese crack me up posting for later
laugh.gif

Y'all Nigerians are hilarious, I wanna see what you have to say.
What the hell those that have to do w/ anything? Way to generalize.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Im not racist and all the people around me know that....That's why I can go talk to an African American and call him the "N" word and we bond...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

I'd rather be not respected than be disrespected by Hollywood.

I'm sorry but ya'll were a little too quick to agree with the white consensus so now you find yourselves in the current situation ya'll in. The asian stereotype isn't even relevant to most people IMO. My asian homie Jackson might be considered "white washed" but dude is liked/popular amongst whites and blacks, gets girls, etc... it is what it is.
exactly.... that is really the whole problem

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by quik1987

chokeonsmoke wrote:

yall chinese crack me up posting for later
laugh.gif

Y'all Nigerians are hilarious, I wanna see what you have to say.
What the hell those that have to do w/ anything? Way to generalize.

The point is he pointed a country out when OP was referring to asians.

Originally Posted by Diego

Can we find Latino or Black people playing major roles in the Asian entertainment industry?

Ignorant question, but Imjussayin.
laugh.gif
but OP's talking about America. If he was talking about how Asian people cant get movies in Venezuela or Nigeria it would be different.

I think there arent many Asian Americans going for big acting roles yet. Most of em are from Asia. And they are totally different from Asian Americans. I canbet in the future, we will begin to see Asians playing bigger roles. Just my thought.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Shadyo5o wrote:

laugh.gif

Congrats OP, you're an official cornball. You're a bad look for other asians. You're prettyayo for posting half nakeed pics of yourself on a male dominate forum talking bout "my swag runs deep"... yeah. you probably love it when you andyour home boys run deep in each others swag all night.

Jay Sean doin it big brah's...Asian r&b singers gon change stereotypes by dancing in the rain with their shirts off. Jay Chou is next.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

tired.gif
I hope people don't actually think like this
I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head.
Hey it's all about how you carry yourself...When I first saw Rush Hour and Jackie got attacked in the pool hall scene....I was confused...Also reading some topics on NT a long time ago and it was "Do Black people get offended when other races call you the N word"...i was shocked to see so many people offended...I've never even been given the stank eye for saying it....nor have i ever been questioned on what i just said....
really?

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by Diego

Can we find Latino or Black people playing major roles in the Asian entertainment industry?

Ignorant question, but Imjussayin.
laugh.gif
but OP's talking about America. If he was talking about how Asian people cant get movies in Venezuela or Nigeria it would be different.

Well the parallel is obvious. You are asking why Asian people don't get top billing in America, over other racial groups of American people, in America.

OP might be the lamest human on this forum.

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

(laughter)
(laghter)
(more laughter)

cool (probably made-up story) bro. too bad clipse is a rap group, not one person.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ top billing? he's talking about EQUAL billing brah....

Whatever, the answer is because you are in America and thusly a minority. Similary, American blacks don't get the same in Asia.

And to further expose his stupidity, he asks about all these Asian stereotypes then says himself he believes them to be true (for everyone except himself ofcourse because his swag runs deep).

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

OP might be the lamest human on this forum.

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

(laughter)
(laghter)
(more laughter)

cool (probably made-up story) bro. too bad clipse is a rap group, not one person.

oh snap.

Back
Top Bottom