Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Oh yeah they did, told me to call up my credit card company for a 6 digit authorisation code before they could ship. So I guess we are good?
Sounds great! Awesome man congrats. Now i know what to do for cncpts too. :D

**** with this resell talk. you are just angry boys who didn't get to cop. this happens all the time for releases that people miss on. they get *****fits and next thing you know the ******* thread is hijacked because some lame **** wants to discuss resale.

BACK TO THE DAMN SHOES!

Eating_popcorn_gif.gif

**** with this resell talk. you are just angry boys who didn't get to cop. this happens all the time for releases that people miss on. they get *****fits and next thing you know the ******* thread is hijacked because some lame **** wants to discuss resale.

BACK TO THE DAMN SHOES!

You're on a sneaker forum, we discuss sneaker related things. Including, cleaning, buying, resale, wearing...

Did I click the wrong bookmark?

There's no news to discuss tbh. 

there is another asics x cncpts release this weekend isn't there? discuss that. discuss the bdga drop, don't sit up and try to justify debating and discussing the act of resaling. you are just salty.

Last edited:
don't be mad because I'm your anti hero and I'm not playing fiddle to your stupid conversation. discuss something else. screw your resell talk, straight up.

Last edited:
What's going on with the Gore-tex GLVs? Any guesses on retail?

where do the unsold asics (sneaker head related asics) go? Are there factory stores that get them? Retailers like Marshalls or Ross(where people find nike/jordan gems)?

I have to see a wayyy better picture of the green and purple pair because the ones we've seen of them have been super duper underwhelming.

I personally really like the cncpts, but i won't cop unless i find one 20-30 over retail. Too much heat coming out, just not worth paying mad resale for a shoe these days.
exactly how i feel. too many releases...i can't catch em all

From the way they're talking about it, I'm guessing it'll be instore only (they is Australian).

Back
Top Bottom