Asics Love?!? Where is it?

im 304xx as well. towards the end of the 304s and i got my shipping confirm this morning. 
Damn I'm at the beginning of the 304's and still have yet to get anything. Got my fingers crossed that I see something soon. Thanks for the info.

Damn I'm at the beginning of the 304's and still have yet to get anything. Got my fingers crossed that I see something soon. Thanks for the info.
order number could be random. could be done by location. who knows

Im in NY. I wouldve thought you'd get yours first. Maybe its by size then
Yeah me too. Got my fingers crossed that i'm not going to get ****** here. I guess if by size it would be biggest to smallest? Or maybe its just totally random. Who knows what they're doing there. 

Yeah me too. Got my fingers crossed that i'm not going to get ****** here. I guess if by size it would be biggest to smallest? Or maybe its just totally random. Who knows what they're doing there. 
What size did u order?

http://www.titolo.ch/asicsgellyteiiipreorderexdelseptember2014-p-9101.html

eek.gif

Well, since I don't have the $500-1100 to drop on Fieg Miamis on the Bay, I think a very similar GR will do quite nicely for $100.

then maybe it is. or maybe in order of how many were available in each size. we could talk about this for hours but bottom line u should get yours within the next couple days

9.5 too and shipped. It's random. I'm on west coast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom