Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Haha didn't realize Ubiq turned off the 1 per customer restrictions on the Gt-Cools.  See that there's around 43 pairs for sz 9.5 lol hope it doesn't go on sale :smh:  since I copped a pair for retail..

I don't really mind them going on sale as I can double or maybe triple up.

I'm glad people slept on them...they have no idea how nice these came out. pictures don't do justice to them when you see them on hand.

I'll have 1 or 2 of those remaining 9.5s :smokin

wider release of red/grey 8/9 (this sat. not sept) and cncpts olive pair release this saturday it looks like

I wish every release was like the GT Cools.

There is nothing wrong with that at all. You miss out you can buy 10 dollars over retail or below retail.

well the usd is worth slightly more but factor in shipping, take a look at sunlight station for way of wade prices compared to the us site for an idea

These concepts are even dropping in Singapore (we traditionally do not have asics collabs) here. I love the sneakers but what cncpts did was extremely unethical

yeah i was searching for those too...gave up a while back after i missed out on auctions but now i want to go hunting again

Man, great shot.  I was hunting those for a looooong time and an 11.5 popped up out of the blue at sneakerhead for $89.  Copped with the swiftness.  Got the Kith laces at http://www.lacesd.bigcartel.com/product/black-yellow   I really like the Saga fit but man this lacing system is kinda weird with the inner tabs.
thanks dude. I missed them the first time and almost payed crazy retail. I HATE YELLOW. but like kill bill, bruce lee and blood splatter...so I waited for a decent price and the #lacestrike happened, so it was a no brainer to pulled the trigger. lacing is odd. still wondering if I should lace that 2nd from the top one further down than where I have it...oh well

Supposedly, the fires were true and only concepts is releasing embers and pistachio in the states. Small runs releasing at random spots overseas. Via Deon Pointes IG

O wellz about those embers. Not even mad, and ain't paying resell.

Limited to 2 pairs or GR those pistachios still zzzzzzzzzz. 

Just got shipping confirmation. Was nervous after they cancelled my tank top order.

Last edited:
Do y'all have any official confirmation that they aren't releasing online? Cause that's what dudes though bout the first drop and they dropped online.

Just got shipping confirmation. Was nervous after they cancelled my tank top order.
I was order #304XX. If you don't mind could you share your order number? I haven't received a shipping email yet.

Back
Top Bottom