Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Seriously, those the grey with green bottom gliii and the grey/burgundy GLV's  
nthat.gif

Loving all those GL3's. Especially the coke whites. Gum bottoms are cool, though. I think gum would go better on the black pair. I just need that all coke white one time. 

Hey guys first time on this Asics thread and about to cop a pair of GL3's but never had a pair. I was wondering about sizing... Do they run small? are they narrow? I have wide feet, and wear a sz 10 in nike air max 1 and 90. Im also a sz 10 for NB 1300, 1500, 1600. But a sz 9.5 - 10 in Jordans for a refference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Infra...

Hey guys first time on this Asics thread and about to cop a pair of GL3's but never had a pair. I was wondering about sizing... Do they run small? are they narrow? I have wide feet, and wear a sz 10 in nike air max 1 and 90. Im also a sz 10 for NB 1300, 1500, 1600. But a sz 9.5 - 10 in Jordans for a refference.

Thanks

Infra...
Most people size up .5 on GL3's from their true size because of the split tongue. It also depends on which GL3 your getting. It seems like most GR's are best to size up on but if its KFE USA's you could probably get away with TTS due to the leather liner. 

WOW, those GLIII in grey, and the GLV in orange, and pretty much all of them looks awesome!!

are they from 2015 collection, right? S/S or F/W?

Thanks

Infra...
You'll be good in a size 10.5, compared to an AIR max 1/90, a GL3 has a snugg fit, on the sides, less space in the toe box, hugs your heel more, and a snugg vamp/upper. I have medium/normal width and compared both sz 8.5 GL3 and  AIR max 1 & 90.

Most people size up .5 on GL3's from their true size because of the split tongue. It also depends on which GL3 your getting. It seems like most GR's are best to size up on but if its KFE USA's you could probably get away with TTS due to the leather liner.
I plan on grabbing the GL3 bandana/paisley that just release, particularly the red pair.

You'll be good in a size 10.5, compared to an AIR max 1/90, a GL3 has a snugg fit, on the sides, less space in the toe box, hugs your heel more, and a snugg vamp/upper. I have medium/normal width and compared both sz 8.5 GL3 and  AIR max 1 & 90.
  I was thinking of just copping them online but I might make my way to the store to try them on I guess. Im not a big fan of having to much space in the toe area as i dont like the heel slippage.

Back
Top Bottom