Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they look different in every single pic. this pic makes them look nice

i thought those concepts were friends and family?

they are better then the other 2 though, if they release ill definitely be going for them

wondering if anyone can help me out with a paypal issue.

i sold a pair of use GL3's to a guy, gave detailed pics etc.  He is now saying the look like they were damaged and wants a partial refund or he will file a claim.  The condition was 9/10 at least and all the issues were discussed prior to the sale.

Has anyone dealt with something like this before? 

Appreciate any advice.

Has anyone bought any of the BAIT rope laces and laced up any of their Asics x BAIT collaborations with them?
mm also wanna buy some but what sizes should I buy? 48in or 54in? sorry I get really confused by the sizes, I guess 48in is for people who don't tie them up and just let them hang loose and 54in is for people who tie there laces up?

wondering if anyone can help me out with a paypal issue.

i sold a pair of use GL3's to a guy, gave detailed pics etc.  He is now saying the look like they were damaged and wants a partial refund or he will file a claim.  The condition was 9/10 at least and all the issues were discussed prior to the sale.

Has anyone dealt with something like this before? 

Appreciate any advice.
did you explain any flaws of the shoes on the sale post? even if you didn't the fact you gave out detailed pics and stated the condition of the shoe IMO you shouldn't worry. if all issues were in fact discussed prior to the sale and the buyer still bought the shoes after discussing flaws/exchanging detailed pics you should be good. JIC ish escalates I'd keep a log of all discussions you've had with the buyer to protect yourself if he does file a claim. 

did you explain any flaws of the shoes on the sale post? even if you didn't the fact you gave out detailed pics and stated the condition of the shoe IMO you shouldn't worry. if all issues were in fact discussed prior to the sale and the buyer still bought the shoes after discussing flaws/exchanging detailed pics you should be good. JIC ish escalates I'd keep a log of all discussions you've had with the buyer to protect yourself if he does file a claim. 
he had an issue with the toes as due to lighting they looked discolor edso i gave him very close up shots and after seeing those he seemed fine as we completed the purchase.

ive heard some horror stories and paypal siding with buyers right away and have never experienced a claim myself.

Back
Top Bottom