Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ eh, not that big a deal to me... i've got a few GR's they've released with that material and it's not a make or break for me if i really love the colorway.

They look good in photos and even better on feet over all super clean shoe. Glad I was able to pick these up under retail

I didn't like them before, but that picture, damn they look great. I like these more than the Dolphins. 

Those purple GL3s are very tempting...

I've almost bought the navy/lime sagas about 15 times in the last week as well lol.
need to just pull the trigger on both, def worth the 90 or so a pop :smokin

You won't regret buying the navy/lime, I've been hesitant to buy the gl3s though. Not really feeling that rip stop looking toe box.

just got mine in think I'm going with the black instead, white would look good if the actual color of the shoe wasn't light grey instead of white. Can't decide!

The blue and navy gl3s remind me of the cancelled huf collab from a while back.

The Hufs

The New Navy/Orange

The materials used and their placement on the shoe are identical. Only difference are the very minor changes in the colorway.

Does anyone know where I can find the new navy gel's in 8.5????

Sometime this month is what ive been seeing. Hopefully its an easy cop ive seen pairs on ebay going for absurd amounts already.

Yea went with the black. The mint color makes it pop but thats too much for me. Black laces with mint tips would be 
pimp.gif
. On the hunt

hmmm... i'm guessing lots of places have yet to release them so far? all i've seen stateside is packer and they look to have sold out of them fairly quickly...

Back
Top Bottom