Asics Love?!? Where is it?

the on foot pix i've seen of neptunes don't look good to me either tho...

it sucks cuz i wanna like 'em, i love the colorway, but i just don't...

maybe for a decent price, but i'd never pay much for a pair of saga's...
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just loved the colorway way too much to pass, especially when I found them for the price I did. I'm looking for the hat and bag now to complete the set. I probably won't use either one but I'm on those people who loves "sets." Ha

^ now that pic makes those look good! :pimp:

just realized i have rope laces in my mint AM95's that have hints of mint woven in... might be a good look... :nerd:

The mint sagas do look pretty nice in person but could be better. The suede on the shoes is kinda ashy, and the midsole wouldve been better off white instead of light grey.

F
found a pair of mint sagas for $75 
smokin.gif
From where?

Now gotta figure out whether I want to cop the Mint Sagas or the Black GL3s from the "Print Pack"...

Now gotta figure out whether I want to cop the Mint Sagas or the Black GL3s from the "Print Pack"...

print pack looks "classier" since the black pair looks to use leather instead of suede. i'm kinda diggin' the beige/tan pair personally...

My sagas run TTS but then again so do all my other asics. I only have one pair of sagas so ^^^^ . its the usual advice for sagas

Back
Top Bottom