Asics Love?!? Where is it?

hard to say-- puma x size releases were 150 pounds from size, but 110 USD when they dropped here. Given that the offsprings were 190 USD before shipping and taxes, I'd imagine anywhere from 165-180 when they drop stateside.

What do you guys use to clean your suede without damaging the texture/look of the material... Scared to clean my VDAY gel sagas

Some pix from a listing on Ebay...

Slowly (or quickly) regretting passing on the Offsprings, but I'm going to go with my card would've been declined anyways because of fraud protection lol. I don't think I've ever been successful outside the US without Paypal.

30-08-2014_asics_gelkayano_blackblue_2.jpg

89885-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-NfDw.gif

Slowly (or quickly) regretting passing on the Offsprings, but I'm going to go with my card would've been declined anyways because of fraud protection lol. I don't think I've ever been successful outside the US without Paypal.

you got visa? this used to happen to me a lot, but once I set up my verified by visa and put in my password-- I'm good.

gift cards from my bank work well, too-- but it's a pain to go and get them.

you got visa? this used to happen to me a lot, but once I set up my verified by visa and put in my password-- I'm good.

gift cards from my bank work well, too-- but it's a pain to go and get them.

Yeah, Visa. Cool, I'll look into it setting that up, appreciate it.

What's going on, I bought the Gel Nimbus 15 and they squeak. The customer service rep told me I needed the receipt to be able to send them back, anyone know how I can send them without it?

Wow those went fast. I stupidly hesitated doubling up. Oh well, congrats to those who copped. Still loving my pair.

that happened to me. i got a declined message from OS and a few minutes later a fraud call.

i ended up going on to my online account and said i was going to be in the UK for a next day. 

worked immediately. 

Back
Top Bottom