Asics Love?!? Where is it?

picked up the offsprings for 260usd shipped from uk not bad seeing people paid 235 shipped to usa from offspring

Too clean :pimp:

Not really feeling any of those October releases. My mind is stuck on the 2015 red/grey GL3 that is supposed to come out in the spring.

Hey Asics head's, great info. Just wondering what are some good online spots to cop stuff like whats coming out in October? Ships to Canada as well.. we don't get much of the goods here...

I am lying in wait for those Dark Green and orange "outdoor pack" GLIIIs

And these sagas

other nice looks

again...oh limited pair every one likes (cough nipon cough)  here is a GR that is similar 

Last edited:
I like my basics, especially the supports that come with it. They are starting to wear can you buy them sseperately?

offspring is still showing processing/pending and so is my bank account.

getting worried.

Last edited:

offspring is still showing processing/pending and so is my bank account.

getting worried.
my offsprings order status shows order in progress but they were shipped and in fact I missed the delivery today (i'm in the UK). Maybe you missed the shipping email?

!!

My pair is already out for delivery...
poop.

my offsprings order status shows order in progress but they were shipped and in fact I missed the delivery today (i'm in the UK). Maybe you missed the shipping email?
yea I checked junk and all. nothing.

I emailed them so well see. Im in the US...thought that was a reason it was slow...

not the case I guess.

Were there any other places that released the Offspring "Desert Pack" other than the Offspring UK site?

Back
Top Bottom