Asics Love?!? Where is it?

playing around with rope laces in these... took the extra rope laces out of my dave white stabs... i need to find a light grey version, but for some reason, especially in person, i kinda like the white... it brightens up the shoe, pops more... but i still like the flat grey too (it's just more dull)...

The black flats are too much, the red flats are too much, i even tried the multi colored red flats from the super red gel lyte 3's... and the red rope laces Kith used is too much red, IMO...

i need to find a light grey rope lace with black accents to make a final decision on ropes or not, but what do you guys think?

Flat grays still :wink:. If anyone has any leads in size 11-12 stuff pm me and I'd love to talk. Looking for slam jams and coves especially and may be able to offer a few trades. All those keep escaping me and I'd love to add them to my collection! Thanks to anyone who can help, I'm interested in basically anything within that size range so Lmk what you have [emoji]128515[/emoji]

it is really hard to tell someone how a certain shoe fits since everyone foot is shaped differently best way is to just try on the shoe at a store 1st to see how they fit

i have plain light grey rope laces from my '99 retro of neon AM 95's, but they are too plain... they need that extra bit of black woven in...

Yea I've been wanting to try on a pair but my local spots don't have a 8, only sizes I see online are 8.5

Proto, I actually like those flat grey laces. I have the regular flat blacks in mine...White rope laces look a little off...Just my opinion though!

I'm not feeling any of those honestly. I'm still waiting out for the Blue Camo and Knicks GL3s to drop. 

I like all of those actually, especially the top left and bottom left pairs.

On another note, my mint sagas should be here early next week :smokin

Edit: Just copped emerald GT2s on ebay for 67 shipped :nthat:

Last edited:
Everything there is copworthy. Bottom two for sure dont want to od on the teal/mint color so am to going to attempt to go for 3 or 4 out of the 5 depending on their release dates. Who posted that on IG?

Saw this pic a few weeks ago and didn't post it because i assumed someone else would have by now.

via @supergoodgee

I like my High Risks, but these samples are much better, probably dirt magnets though

Saw this pic a few weeks ago and didn't post it because i assumed someone else would have by now.

via @supergoodgee

I like my High Risks, but these samples are much better, probably dirt magnets though
meh.  so much better with the purple.  now a red toe would be interesting to see.

meh.  so much better with the purple.  now a red toe would be interesting to see.
id like to see them with a matching red toe as well. i like the grey toe sample too.

anyone catch fiegs blog post about the super greens? someone called him out on those being rejects due to production issues. good point being that if he really wanted to make a difference. he couldve just had asics bring a boatload of general releases instead of trying to look like some patron saint.

via @supergoodgee

They'd get dirty but IMO they look much better than the released High Risks which aren't very good looking and would've been ignored if not attached to Fieg.

Asics has to be one of my favorite sneaker brands. Their collaborations are always incredible and Ronnie Fieg creates magic. The only other brand that compares to Asics when it comes to nice color combos and collabs is New balance imo.

If you guys are interested in Asics you probably have a taste like mine. I write on a lot of sneakers over at Kicks & Thoroness (Not Jordans or anything that I feel is over-hyped like Yeezys for example)

http://kicksandthoroness.blogspot.com/ Updated daily.

via @supergoodgee

wow... those look so much better than the release version...

that toe is prolly light grey.

i'd pay resell for those if i had to...

Agreed. If those samples released instead of the current ones now, they'd be in my closet instead of in the process of being sold. I love that contrast!

Back
Top Bottom