Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wow, lots of nice stuff coming. The Black/Tan and the Grey GLVs are my only must haves for me out of everything I've seen.  Oh, and those 2 toned grey GLiii with the green bottom.  

Wow, lots of nice stuff coming. The Black/Tan and the Grey GLVs are my only must haves for me out of everything I've seen.  Oh, and those 2 toned grey GLiii with the green bottom.  
Yeah they are my top 3 as well, some great stuff coming up!

Not sure if its been posted already but soleheaven have a 25% discount code at the mo - STUDENT25. Free international shipping over £85.

Still waiting for those BDGAs 
pimp.gif

why folks hate on these so much?  They're a little different, I'll admit.  That camel suede tho and perf toe looks so nice.  I will say the outside view is vetter than the inside view but I am still on the hunt for these.  No luck finding a decent price.

why folks hate on these so much?  They're a little different, I'll admit.  That camel suede tho and perf toe looks so nice.  I will say the outside view is vetter than the inside view but I am still on the hunt for these.  No luck finding a decent price.
i like them, i just think the embers were better and the concepts budget went there..

but will consider buying for a good price

The "pistachios" were pretty limited only reason I couldn't/didn't cop.

Last edited:

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab these again. Went for UBIQ "happy hour" it was crowded but got them easy around 5:20. Goodluck to everyone trying for the online release tomorrow.

[quote name=I couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab these again. Went for UBIQ "happy hour" it was crowded but got them easy around 5:20. Goodluck to everyone trying for the online release tomorrow.[/quote]

did they mention what time online tomorrow?

So Ubiq isn't stating what time they're dropping the MBs?!

Do they just expect people to refresh their crappy website all day?!

Back
Top Bottom