Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think I found the laces I want to go with on the Offspring GLV.  I like the stock laces, but something just isn't sitting right with them.  I surmise it's because I tend to favor a lace that contrasts more with the tongue of the shoe.  To that, I think these trainers would have been better served if, perhaps, the laces provided were cream colored or even a light blue with the 3M intertwined.  In any event, I forgot I even had these laces, but I think they work well overall, especially with the hits of tan and brown to offset the cream base color (which just so happens to match the midsole and Asics insignia).

please 
eek.gif

I know, i love my mints, but it's just with the sages there's a slight bit of overlap in colours so I'm looking to use it as trade bait.

Thanks for the advice man
I sold my DS mints after I saw RF was coming out with the Sages. Love the Sages and don't miss the Mints one bit. I would trade the Mints for the Concepts releases if I already had the Sages. 

Those hanons 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And thanks for the advice guys, sages are the only reason why i'd consider trading mints, and anyway i prefer the ember/phoenix over the pistachios anyway so i guess i won't be making that trade anytime soon.

No love for mints? I've been trying to trades sages for mints with no takers.

Prob just hold on to em for a while until they dry up, and try again.

@BuddhaChris  

Those laces pictured above (in my OS GLV) belong to the Chino/Dark Obsidian-Birch AM90 from the "Miller Pack" (style code 305209 241) circa 2004/5.  They came with two sets and those are the extras.     

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom