Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do the midnight blooms have a similar color brown to the offsprings? I just got the offsprings and I'm on the fence of trying for the MBs today

Do the midnight blooms have a similar color brown to the offsprings? I just got the offsprings and I'm on the fence of trying for the MBs today

To me, it's a totally different shoe. There's like that brown orange on one panel, but that's it. Nowhere near as nice IMO

500-550 is a good price for the pack.
sick.gif

Spring 2015 is gonna hit my pockets hard. Glad to see them putting so much into their GRs. Those are looking better than most collabs that have been dropping. Tonal grey/Teal sole joints are probably my fave but they're all dope.

Very different. Offsprings are more subtle. Underrated just like the blooms are. Used the cream laces from MBs on them. 

Spring 2015 is gonna hit my pockets hard. Glad to see them putting so much into their GRs. Those are looking better than most collabs that have been dropping. Tonal grey/Teal sole joints are probably my fave but they're all dope.

agreed.

i'm not feeling almost any of the collabs the last couple years.

that tonal grey / green outsole pair is prolly gonna end up being customized into super greens by somebody, pretty quickly (and easily)...

Back
Top Bottom