Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'll get the GL3's.
But if I want a Kill Bill/Game of Death (Bruce Lee) based shoe,
Why not get a pair of the shoes they actually wore? Plus I don't like nylon.
Zappos.com $85 by the way.
These look like they have zero cushioning compared to sagas. Would have to pass on these.

West NYC is sold out, they even say it when they answer the phone haha. I'll wait for a more wide release, everyhting is stating that these are GR anyway

Got through to Kicks Theory. Ordered a size 10, was told to size down from my TTS 10.5. They might have more in stock. 770.814.0082

Scooped the size 9 from Kick Theory in the Kill Bill Gel Sagas. I'm a size 10, so hopefully someone will want to do a swap.

how much did you guys pay at kicktheory??? 

I was trying to scoop a 9 but it sold out but got lucky and got a 8.5.

I saw on their IG it said 89.99 

Last edited:
When I checked sneakerpolitics yesterday they had a fsr of both the kill bills & navy/orange lol. Since then they've been posted on sneaker sites...and poof gone lol. Still haven't seen the usual stores put them up so I still got time to decide on them. Sucks everything no matter what brand sells out so damn fast tho

When I checked sneakerpolitics yesterday they had a fsr of both the kill bills & navy/orange lol. Since then they've been posted on sneaker sites...and poof gone lol. Still haven't seen the usual stores put them up so I still got time to decide on them. Sucks everything no matter what brand sells out so damn fast tho
Yeah I remember first hearing about them last year. Next thing you know dudes like Kicksonfire is posting links.

Oh well. If I can't get them then on to the next.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get the gel lyte iiis eclipses or if anyone is selling them size 9.5-10.5 it would be much appreciated

Glad the sagas are looking like a gr, missed out yesterday, hopefully they start dropping other places soon. Its really irritating seeing them already on ebay for 2x the price with fiegs name attached, even though they have nothing to do with him. Dudes are ruining the game completely, its absurd

Glad the sagas are looking like a gr, missed out yesterday, hopefully they start dropping other places soon. Its really irritating seeing them already on ebay for 2x the price with fiegs name attached, even though they have nothing to do with him. Dudes are ruining the game completely, its absurd
Truth.

Hope so. I'm a sucker for Yellow/Black, so these really caught my eye.

Any other stores have these available yet?

missed out on division west 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom