Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I would send those back.

Some of the shoes I have had for years and dont look like that 
sick.gif

his government name is Aaron :lol:
he goes by Ronnie though, that would be like calling Charlie sheen carlos. If you know him like that sure but otherwise just let it be. Normally I wouldn't care but for some reason it just really annoys me, especially when that dude says it. s dubl said Aarons too and it didn't annoy me nearly as much, don't know why.

Maybe im just wylin out over here or something.

he goes by Ronnie though, that would be like calling Charlie sheen carlos. If you know him like that sure but otherwise just let it be. Normally I wouldn't care but for some reason it just really annoys me, especially when that dude says it. s dubl said Aarons too and it didn't annoy me nearly as much, don't know why.

Maybe im just wylin out over here or something.

Getting upset over a name?

I assume your government name is Aaron as well?

Fact of the matter is - I could give two *****s what you think.

Last edited:
anyone know where i can get a set of laces similar to the darker set of orange/red laces that came with the volcanos? 

Definitely did however, they did not include the stains. Paid $200 shipped.
could you throw up those pics too? Maybe he took it at certain angles to hide the stains

Last edited:

Lol me a clown?

You getting upset at me for calling another man by his birth name is hilarious.

PS: I feel that same way about seeing you post in the fitness thread - as you feel about me calling Aaron "aaron".

I won't clog this thread up with any more BS.

Carry on goober trooper

That pair of Coves look like they rolled around on fresh asphalt. I would probably send them back. If you try to clean them, it'll most likely cause discoloration.

Lol me a clown?

You getting upset at me for calling another man by his birth name is hilarious.

PS: I feel that same way about seeing you post in the fitness thread - as you feel about me calling Aaron "aaron".

I won't clog this thread up with any more BS.

Carry on goober trooper
whatever clown, done talking to you. Keep doing you.

Spoke with the seller applied some pressure and received a partial refund. Spent 10 mins cleaning them up and coves for a STEAL.

Back
Top Bottom