Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That must be a different pair or something, that toe box had a huge scratch on it and in that pic there is nothing

Negative same pair. It wasn't a scratch it was a black mark/stain.
are those the pics after you cleaned them or the ones he initially sent you? Unless he used some photo editor it would be impossible to hide that black stain (not scratch like you said)

are those the pics after you cleaned them or the ones he initially sent you? Unless he used some photo editor it would be impossible to hide that black stain (not scratch like you said)

I can see how it was confusing the latest pictures I posted was after me cleaning them.

hm. mighty interested on how you cleaned up your pair @Nakazi

Aight got you. Good job cleaning em up.
this

they came in pretty bunk, but they turned out pretty effing well. 

off topic just needed to say this cause i'm pretty faded but.

GIANTS. 

Last edited:
Been messing around with a lot of laces lately. Went with a little more 3m, the  black and purple flats are from the Alvins. Not usually into ropes but the GLV lends itself nicely to ropes I think. Those Green GLV's up there are unreal.

Been messing around with a lot of laces lately. Went with a little more 3m, the  black and purple flats are from the Alvins. Not usually into ropes but the GLV lends itself nicely to ropes I think. Those Green GLV's up there are unreal.
wowww the laces from the alvins r SICK!

I had to get rid of those commonwealths that I won. Cool concept and each shoe looks great, but just couldn't pull off the mismatching thing.

I had to get rid of those commonwealths that I won. Cool concept and each shoe looks great, but just couldn't pull off the mismatching thing.
no need to 'pull it off' or anything.  just rock them, 99% of people wont even notice.  unless they really do, then break necks....haha

i found them pretty ez to rock

Back
Top Bottom