Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they threw a curve ball on the polka dot pack. they didn't post up the other pair until like 12:05.
keeps tabs opens on new arrivals, asics and a search for asics.

Hmm wouldn't that force us to pay shipping for each one?

I hope that's not the case.

Walter..

How much? $180 like the other models?
yes

these will be had.  hopefully they are released online soon.

and i agree... seeing more GT2s would be great.
im pretty sure these will eventually make it online like the other 2

Definitely need more GT2s in my life.

Do you know if these fit like the KFE Brazils?
i have both and yes they do

Hmm wouldn't that force us to pay shipping for each one?

I hope that's not the case.

Walter..
force, nah, but if you want both and don't want to chance it...maybe.

this release could be different though.

I just really like the Ronnie set up.

one swoop to grab what you want.

I'm pretty sure shopify will hold items in your cart so you don't get cart jacked and go for 2cd servings with some fixings word to Stevie Janoski off the strengfffff

Last edited:
Damn I live less than an hour away from Bodega and I'm going to end up paying almost $25 between taxes and shipping for these. 
mean.gif

i never seen it but does bdga have the in store pick up option like Ubiq?
I mean, I could go there but I'm just not about that line-up life haha I'd rather sit in my warm home and take my chances online instead of waiting in the cold for a few hours.

In store pickup would be amazing but I've never seen that option either.

BDGA joints are fire but $170 is absolutely not the rave for these, and there's so much Asics heat in GRs alone dropping soon that I'm not stressing it. I think I would only spend that if they drop those brown/purple joints.

Seems like hype is building on the bodegas.... Oh well. I'll prob try to trade some RFs or something for a pair in a few weeks if I can't find for cheap.

it's crazy to me reading here you guys arguing about prices $150, $170 or $180 for collabs... in europe gr are more expensive than this... if you cop from a boutique and have to pay for shipping a gr cost around $190 and upwards
mean.gif

Hope that both will be available worldwide...I won't kill myself for it but if I can cop easily, I won't say no

Any inside info concerning the Flags? Is it a way to build the buzz again waw

This isn't the place for buy/sell/trade/oops/assists or anything that requires ANY type of transaction....

If you need to contact someone about any transactions, please take it to PM.

So I tried to take a slow step into the world of Asics...and it's not very welcoming for a size 14
laugh.gif

Forget 99% of collabs or premium models, no GLV.

GLIII and Epiris = snug but doable

Gel Sagas = perfect

Any other bigfooters out there with advice?

so bodegas are probably long gone, saw someone reply to one of bodega's tweet with a cart link....

Back
Top Bottom