Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That would be dope. Are you just guessing or you know that for a fact?

heard something similar that this was early hype/press build for the upcoming kith in Miami, I'm not familiar with what he did at atrium so just sharing what I picked up thru the grapevine

just called and copped a size 10. came out to 125 with shipping

didnt ask but sounded like they had a bunch of them still available
perfect! it looks like they still have FSR ill be goin to cali this thursday so hopefully theyll still have my sz then!

i kinda like the knicks, the materials do look nice.

i don't blame him for biting the hanon's, they were different, and dope. i also don't expect him to openly admit he bit them.

the dolphins don't do it for me tho, just can't get into 'em.

they resemble the mints, which i like a lot better (not the biggest fan of orange with that shade of green, plus the color blocking just looks so plain, like every other run of the mill GL3)...

do Asics really run that small ? if im a snug sz 12 in Nike do I need to move to sz 13 here ?
No. It depends on the model. For me GL3s and GT2s are true to size and the Gel Sagas run half a size big. So let's say you wear a 12 in Nikes then I'd say you stick with size 12 except for Gel Sagas, where I'd go down half a size. But I have only one Gel Saga at the moment, so I'm not sure if it's true for all of them. but I heard many people say the same thing..

Congratulations man that's awesome. Don't worry pretty soon you'll be able to get whatever sneakers you want lol

Haha, thanks man, Resale prices will always be hard for me to pay regardless of income. smh

what i wouldve said. you probably wont be that interested in them once you let the hype die down anyway.

I hear ya higuy, but I do like the cw's, especially the blue/orange. Maybe I'll try to trade denims or something. Or hope for a Kithstrike!

Guys, come on now. The only thing remotely special about any of the stuff in that lookbook is its all done up in hypebeast colorways. None of that stuff is quality (with the exception of the shoes). None of that stuff is worth the sticker price. You honestly want some gaudy windbreaker with a giant Kith logo on it? You want a tank that says KITH across the stomach? Idk how you guys dress but to me everything in that collection is tacky as hell. 
his past cut and sew clothing is actually very good quality but what they are worth is relative to whom ever is buying them.  if you dont like them or dont see the "value" in them thats fine because no one is forcing you to buy them.  im actually looking to get one/both pairs of the shorts because i can see myself wearing them with multiple items(not to mention the shoes), they look comfy and i know the material since i have purchased a few of his items in the past that utilized it as well.  also they are the only thing i need (yes need as its almost summer and i only have a couple pairs of shorts in my wardrobe at the moment) out of this collection.  hope everyone gets what they want

Miami Beach/Dolphin :pimp:

Pics from SN

Last edited:
http://kithnyc.com/ecpasics/ look book for the ECP asics exclusively. Tbh the more I look at these the less and less excited I get. I'm only gonna shoot for the Knicks colorway since I'm a huge fan, ill never be caught dead in dolphins colors no matter how nice the shoe is. Knicks pair looks like much higher quality too from the detailed shots.

I'm with Proto, I just can't get on that the shade of green and orange together. But I'll definitely take those Knicks. The quality looks amazing, and that blue looks better and better each time I see it. 

May 10? smh. About to graduate from nursing school and our pinning ceremony is on May 10 at 9:30am. FML. Well good luck to all those on here who try. I've already chalked it up as a loss.
First off, congrats to you.

Now for the shenanigans.

This is some solid info that hasn't been officially announced yet. I can confirm there will be a huge online release immediately following the Miami release May 2nd where both pairs will be available in full sizes runs with many more popping up randomly throughout the day, I believe the site is called ebay.  

Seriously though..I've got a feeling most of this stock is going straight to resale. So if you really want a pair, i guess you can just call it a $350+  grad gift to yourself.

Last edited:
so is RF's goal to create more and more hype for his own name, but the production numbers stay the same, which is mad low, and the people who've been collecting some of his shoes for like 4 or 5 years now (back when he was nothing) just get dookied on, C blocked, by all these new beasts who all the sudden like asics, or want to resell them?

great plan.

thanx.

:smh:

Last edited:
There are 10+ outside the miami shop right now, so the hype has work
Wow, you gotta be kidding me? Lined up on a Tuesday for a thursday release? I wanna see pics of this!!!

Waiting outside for 2 days to make $200-$250 on a shoe is insane (since we all know those are mostly resellers). OR waiting outside for two days to save $200-$250 (to not pay resellers) is still insane. 

Anyone know how many pairs ktihnyc shops usually get?

I'm getting to the store at 7ish tomorrow night, but prety sure I won;t be able to cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom