Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got mine in tan, i caved 
laugh.gif
 but it sucks there wasn't a 12. 11.5 will have to do though

I cant size down in these - they definitely run narrow (for me) how did they not sell/list sizes 12 and 13?

Just saw this:
  • NOTE: WIDTH IS NARROW, WE RECOMMEND SIZING UP A HALF SIZE (I.E IF YOU ARE NORMALLY A SIZE 10, ORDER 10.5).
Hope they are recommending this just because its a glV and not the materials. I go tts in every GLV I own and they always fit perfect. 
eek.gif

Just saw this:
  • NOTE: WIDTH IS NARROW, WE RECOMMEND SIZING UP A HALF SIZE (I.E IF YOU ARE NORMALLY A SIZE 10, ORDER 10.5).
Hope they are recommending this just because its a glV and not the materials. I go tts in every GLV I own and they always fit perfect. 
eek.gif
same always tts but I was forced to size up to 12.5 because no 12. I hope they are right about the narrow and 0.5 size up. How do the GR GORTEX run? narrow as well?

Just saw this:
eek.gif
i wouldn't worry. the gortex GRs, tho different were snug, but nothing crazy. 

Just saw this:
eek.gif
This.

Hmm....I go with a 12 in GL3's because of the split tongue and a 12 in GLV's which fit perfect. This is already .5 up from my Nike TTS. Should I go with 12.5 with these then?

I think I should hold off for a 12 on both.

Walter..

Last edited:
can rest easily for the night no regrets on this cop even though i was on the fence. Glad to see others were able to eat tonight as well! Happy holidays are in full effect!

I put in the wrong zip code, but all the other information is correct and the order went through. Think it will get cancelled? 

I really don't know if I should .5 up from my usual size 12 in GLV's. Ugh

I just wish size 12 was up!

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom