Asics Love?!? Where is it?

No small sizes on that restock... Anybody in the lineup that could help a brotha out? Don't mind taking care of U (pause). Lookin for grey size 7.5-8 (preferably an 8 ) PM please

Easy in easy out, wasn't going to get the jacket until I saw it in person, game time decision.
jQPCmJMh.jpg

VKSvQNVh.jpg

Last edited:
Also to those of you who wanted the 13, the 12.5 fits snug but it's not that bad, these don't seem to fit any tighter than any other glv

@ZimMeisterFlash man was waiting for real pics thanks. Hey are there still pairs and jackets left and is there still people lined up?

Also to those of you who wanted the 13, the 12.5 fits snug but it's not that bad, these don't seem to fit any tighter than any other glv
Thanks for this - ill still pass and throw my money elsewhere. My 13s fit snug due to the sock liner so i dont know if i could pull it off

when are they dropping???
they dropped in barcelona today, worldwide release is next week. I pre-ordered from limiteditions via their email on the website! it'll probably be only pairs direct from them that will get the box!

they dropped in barcelona today, worldwide release is next week. I pre-ordered from limiteditions via their email on the website! it'll probably be only pairs direct from them that will get the box!
word. they want 270 shipped from them. 

not worth it for the box...

Back
Top Bottom