Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yeah i think so too...from the picture the guy posted above it only showed 2 pair of laces. 

i like the yellow ones on the grey shoe.

Caved in and got the tan pair just now. Dear lord, I need to slow down [emoji]128553[/emoji]
you said it. I'm sitting right behind you in that same boat.
Me three...Christmas gifts should help stop the urge.

I put in the wrong zip code, but all the other information is correct and the order went through. Think it will get cancelled? 
I'd give them a call in the AM, wouldnt worry about it tho you should be good
Will do. Thanks.

Didn't see the half size up recommendation from Bodega.

Did anyone pay mind to this and half size up? The 11.5s are just sitting there, mocking me. I hope the 11s I ordered aren't too tight. 

I bet that grey pair is gonna pop with the teal laces! Need to see pics. Ended up going w/ greys for now. Maybe tans later.....I don't think the grey pair comes w/ yellow laces though, my boy grabbed a pair early and his grey pair only came w/ white and teal ropes. No yellows. Which is fine by me, wasn't feeling yellows too much.

Didn't see the half size up recommendation from Bodega.

Did anyone pay mind to this and half size up? The 11.5s are just sitting there, mocking me. I hope the 11s I ordered aren't too tight. 

I always go up .5 in glv so I just stuck with my usual 10.5. They're usually a little long for me but width is better. An 11 would have been impossible.

I've got mine too...but couldn't get the windbreaker, so saaaaaaaaaad
mean.gif

I always go up .5 in glv so I just stuck with my usual 10.5. They're usually a little long for me but width is better. An 11 would have been impossible.
I usually rock a 10.5 in most sneakers, but usually an 11 in asics. My other GLV's in size 11 fit snug, but still comfortable. I

m just hoping the materials on these don't make them uncomfortably tight. We shall see. I'm tempted to just cop an 11.5 to be safe. They are still just sitting there.

I usually rock a 10.5 in most sneakers, but usually an 11 in asics. My other GLV's in size 11 fit snug, but still comfortable. I

m just hoping the materials on these don't make them uncomfortably tight. We shall see. I'm tempted to just cop an 11.5 to be safe. They are still just sitting there.
You can cancel and re order can't you?

Only wanted greys, struck out hard via mobile... Size 8 went quick (as did most small sizes)... Kind of bummed... Gonna have to be on my game when these drop elsewhere...

I suppose, just not sure if I should stick to my normal GLV size or go 1/2 size up.
That's up to you. I don't know if Bodega is acknowledging that most ppl wear GLVs with a 1/2 size up already so go another 1/2 up or they are comparing to TTS.

I suppose, just not sure if I should stick to my normal GLV size or go 1/2 size up.

I'm in the same boat as you since size 12 didn't even pop up on their site. 12.5 is still up there but I'm just not sure.

But I think I'm going to want to stick to my usual GLV size 12.

Walter..

Last edited:

That's up to you. I don't know if Bodega is acknowledging that most ppl wear GLVs with a 1/2 size up already so go another 1/2 up or they are comparing to TTS.
Exactly...

I went with the tans in an 11. Like the greys as well, maybe I'll just get them in an 11.5 haha! 

I stuck w/ my normal GLV size. My boy already has his pair in hand and he grabbed his normal GLV size and says they fit fine. But we all know everyone's feet are different, so hopefully it works out for us all.

Damn I can't get over they didn't have my size 12 on their website lol

I will get both!!

Walter..

I can't imagine Bodega just assuming everyone goes up .5 in GLV.  They're definitely saying go .5 up from your TTS (and not just your GLV TTS, your TTS for any shoe).

Looks like the Limiteditions GLV came with a special box...... and a fridge magnet... but in all honesty the box looks cool! Stole the picture from a klekt listing!

Back
Top Bottom