Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks, now to wait and see what they say.

Walter..
Good luck man.  It's interesting though, as I had noticed Bodega missing size 8.5 in a number of hyped releases that dropped a little while back.  I know the Hyprcat NB's didnt have 8.5 so I had to bite the bullet and cop a 9.  I always figured it was people working in-store or F&F that they were hooking up with all the missing sizes.

Someone was saying there were problems with size 12 Goretex liners. Notice you don't see the other GR GLV Goretex in size 12, either. 

Just got shipping  confirmation for my Bodegas.  I emailed them about the zip code mishap, and the shipping confirmation email has the correct one. Can't wait! 
nthat.gif

Order# 33XXX for those curious.

Someone was saying there were problems with size 12 Goretex liners. Notice you don't see the other GR GLV Goretex in size 12, either. 

I really hope that's not the case. If it is why not include that somewhere so as to not get those who wear a size 12s hopes up?

Walter..

Still no shipment email. They will probably get to it tomorrow. There wasn't a one per customer limit right?

Got the sages out for the first time in a while today, still my favourite ever Gel Lyte V. None of these recent GLV collabs have touched them IMO!

Last edited:
has any picked up the Sneaker Freaker Mag up? Curious to know if there is a date set. what ever the date see all you fellow NT dudes at the undftd SF line up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom