Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did Packer even restock sizes 9-11? Got on at 11:59 and they were gone already.
Don't believe so because I saw them right when they popped up and all those sizes were x'd out.  I like how they restricted it to one pair per customer though.  End should take some cues from them as most of their Saucony Burger restock went to resellers.  Muh effahs listing eBay "pre-order" auctions for them.  Such a shame.  

Last edited:
You mean to tell me Packer can't hold down a pair for Mr. Aaron Fieg himself? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I wish I had that clout haha.

Don't believe so because I saw them right when they popped up and all those sizes were x'd out.  I like how they restricted it to one pair per customer though.  End should take some cues from them as most of their Saucony Burger restock went to resellers.  Muh effahs listing eBay "pre-order" auctions for them.  Such a shame.  
Agreed, that was a mess yesterday. Just copped those Social Status 1600's though, that's how a release should be
smokin.gif

I wish I had that clout haha.

Agreed, that was a mess yesterday. Just copped those Social Status 1600's though, that's how a release should be
smokin.gif
I picked up the social status 'winter in the hamptons' for a friend today too. They are amazing. Great quality on them and I'm very impressed.

Anyone catch the Alvin purple GL3 release on Packers? Looks like they're all sold out already.

Can anyone confirm that the bodegas run small? Not sure if I should try for a 12.5, I normally wear a 13. I don't take out insoles and/or sacrifice comfort for style.

Does Bodega not have a phone number?

The one I have found doesn't work. They haven't replied to my emails yet either.

Want to ask them why size 12 wasnt on their website at all. I would have been able to buy both last night. Very frustrating.

Walter..

Does Bodega not have a phone number?

The one I have found doesn't work. They haven't replied to my emails yet either.

Want to ask them why size 12 wasnt on their website at all. I would have been able to buy both last night. Very frustrating.

Walter..
Could have sworn I've seen them tweet several times that they don't have a number.

Could have sworn I've seen them tweet several times that they don't have a number.

Well that makes sense. I can't find a number that works. Appreciate it. I hope they answer my emails soon.

I honestly stayed up until 2:30 refreshing hoping size 12 would show up with no luck.

Walter..

Last edited:
lol United soles would be alright if the loud mouth cat would just ****. The only guy I care for is Dan.
ehh even hes annoying with how condescending he is. who cares. 

but yea...other dude is intolerable. cant watch that **** haha

Last edited:
Well that makes sense. I can't find a number that works. Appreciate it. I hope they answer my emails soon.

I honestly stayed up until 2:30 refreshing hoping size 12 would show up with no luck.

Walter..
Yeah your best bet would be either email or twitter.  Honestly they're usually pretty good at responding via twitter.

Back
Top Bottom