Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Originally Posted by B Sox

Same problem Proto...I don't really have any suggestions, but let me know if you figure something out....Also, mad I missed out on those Blueberry GL3s on Kith. Not sure how those got by me.

what size are you in the gl3's?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Same problem Proto...I don't really have any suggestions, but let me know if you figure something out....Also, mad I missed out on those Blueberry GL3s on Kith. Not sure how those got by me.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

damn i couldve held you down if you were a 9...

Originally Posted by BCBP

Looks like blueberries up on Kith

That's so funny. When I looked on there this morning, it said they were sold out. And now they randomly have a FSR..went ahead and bought a pair. Thanks dude!

Originally Posted by BCBP

Looks like blueberries up on Kith
That's so funny. When I looked on there this morning, it said they were sold out. And now they randomly have a FSR..went ahead and bought a pair. Thanks dude!
Trying to hold off for now...but nice find BCBP

Thanks, guys - I saw them up there this morning and jumped all over it - I thought it was weird they hadn't mentioned it all day

aspics are a good shoe if you are actually running, otherwise not a big fan of the style of it

Need a pair if those 24 Kilates, didn't know asics were serious business. Really wanted those blueberry joints too but I missed out. Asics have my attention now lol.

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Congrats to those who were able to cop....used my Rose Gold money to get a pair of Cement/Infrared Gel Lyte IIIs 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Where did u pick up your pair of Cement/Infrared Gel Lyte III's?

http://donutsthestore.co....el-lyte-iii-caviarblack/
Does Donuts provide a tracking number when they ship? Also, if you are in the US, how long did it take for them to arrive?

They took a long time, and I can't remember whether or not they provide a tracking number. But they are definitely legit.

^Im jelly - been looking for Mazarines for a while

Broke these out yesterday

Man, I really think I might need to pay resell on a pair of rose golds....

Does anyone have a pair of DS Asics Gel Lyte III's "MINT LEAF'" in a SZ. 12 or know where to get hooked up with a pair???? Willing to pay BIG MONEY right now....just not having any luck finding a pair!!!!

Originally Posted by Armen594

gl dude, doubt anyone would wanna sell...been looking for those and marine blues
frown.gif

do you mean ultramarines(gt-ii)? just wondering cause you said you werent feeling the mazarines in your last post.

Back
Top Bottom