Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Originally Posted by mints

The sizing is a bit different from AM, a size 11 is 28.5cm in the GL3 and 29cm in most Nike shoes. I've found that while it's a bit snug, I still can wear a size 11 in GL3.

agree with this 100%, i can wear a nine in GL3's(my usual size in everything else) but prefer to wear a nine.five because i hate that side rollover you get when a shoe is to narrow.

Nice Super Reds up there! Still kicking myself for passing up on Salmon Toes for a little over retail...

Originally Posted by DZaster

Anyone know how Kith releases go?

not for nothin dude but with only 300 pairs available(roughly) and 99% of the people trying to buy them coming from online i doubt your gonna get much help here.  im sorry thats just the way it is.  my advice is to try on this release and learn what to do better on the next one cause theres only so much you can do and then comes luck.  if you REALLY want them your best bet is to try come friday but PLAN on paying resell.  if you get them at retail then consider it a win.  those are my plans, you should do the same...

Gotcha, I know it's gonna be hard but I'm not paying reseller prices, upwards of $400. Thats crazy. I've got a plan, and hopefully it pulls through

it probably has... i heard theres no limit on purchasing them.. but yeah they seem to hit ebay seconds after the release...i just hope the servers hold up...i got a buddy of mine lining up but its not a guarantee'd cop...but i wont be disappointed if i dont cop...its not my first rodeo

Apparently there's already a long line at Kith in Brooklyn. I still think this will be the hardest cop yet. And when they add international, forget it.

Originally Posted by BCBP

Apparently there's already a long line at Kith in Brooklyn. I still think this will be the hardest cop yet. And when they add international, forget it.

Came in to post this. I was gonna go a couple of hours before but after hearing this about to just try my luck online 
laugh.gif

ronnie fieg releases are nearly impossible to get. you have better chances of getting a jordan release from nike online. although im 1 for 6 on this. crossing my fingers for friday

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

if im not mistaken people started lining up for the rose golds the tuesday before they released...

Dont know about that i got to Kith BK at 3am same day ofthe release and i was #50 in line. Not another person showed up until like 5am.

Back
Top Bottom