Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Armen594

gl dude, doubt anyone would wanna sell...been looking for those and marine blues
frown.gif

do you mean ultramarines(gt-ii)? just wondering cause you said you werent feeling the mazarines in your last post.
yeah the gt-ii's...those and the mint leafs..i could not cop..i certainly tried though but the hype was too strong with it..plus david.z's website went down like 5 mins before the launch 

^ nice patta speeds! i love that red nubuck...

Thanks, guys. The quality on these special Asics releases is top notch.  Now, just keeping a look out for the Super Reds 2.0. They should be dropping sometime soon.

Also looks like Kith is going to drop some more Blueberries, so those who missed out should keep an eye on their website. The pictures really don't show how nice the shoe is, especially on the black leather.

I'm just getting into Asics and I was wondering what online sites do people recommend. I really just know about Kith.

Thanks~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

I'm just getting into Asics and I was wondering what online sites do people recommend. I really just know about Kith.

Thanks~

pickyourshoes.com 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BCBP

^ nice patta speeds! i love that red nubuck...

Thanks, guys. The quality on these special Asics releases is top notch.  Now, just keeping a look out for the Super Reds 2.0. They should be dropping sometime soon.

Also looks like Kith is going to drop some more Blueberries, so those who missed out should keep an eye on their website. The pictures really don't show how nice the shoe is, especially on the black leather.

for real, solid red pigskin suede, shoooot, count me in...as long as he doesnt do another "kithstrike", that left me 
mad.gif

actually hype doesnt seem as bad for these as the last couple of releases. but it will proably be the most difficult to grab (online) now that international folks can hammer the server and place online orders as well.
edit: scratch that, i guess theyre excluding this release for now. wonder why.

^ he said because they are not ready for it for this release. still nervous without the international aspect though, basically a crapshoot every time...

Can somebody please tell me where I can buy the Super Red's come this Friday? They are just beautiful

Anyone know what size GL3 I'd be looking at if I wear a size 9 in AM90s. Do they run pretty similar to each other?

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Anyone know what size GL3 I'd be looking at if I wear a size 9 in AM90s. Do they run pretty similar to each other?

Just my opinion but I always go up half a size in gl3 - I find they run narrow and the extra toe room isn't uncomfortable

The sizing is a bit different from AM, a size 11 is 28.5cm in the GL3 and 29cm in most Nike shoes. I've found that while it's a bit snug, I still can wear a size 11 in GL3.

Thanks. I've been wearing 9s in the last run of AM90s as they seem to be bigger. My right foot is way smaller than left so closest I can get on left foot is always better. I just wanted to scoop up the White Yins somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom