Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Been Lurking here for awhile, first post,  my asics collection minus a handful 

Sorry for the poor quality. 

Any word on the official US date for the surrEdaliste? 

One pair says invoiced, the other still requesting for the FF. My pair I ordered second said its invoiced but the first pair I ordered for my friend still says requesting

2 of 3 of my FF pairs just got cancelled by undefeated already.. guess they are really cancelling all orders that is not under US paypal accounts or cc. hope they don't cancel my last pair. *fingers crossed*

One pair says invoiced, the other still requesting for the FF. My pair I ordered second said its invoiced but the first pair I ordered for my friend still says requesting
so i guess they are filling orders backwards, whoever place their order first will end up getting it fill last...

Been Lurking here for awhile, first post,  my asics collection minus a handful 

Sorry for the poor quality. 

Any word on the official US date for the surrEdaliste? 
nice dude! and welcome. 

seems like the US is getting them the 3rd.

so i guess they are filling orders backwards, whoever place their order first will end up getting it fill last...
seems it. though I'm always saying there doesn't seem to be a method. 

i checked out at 11:55...so that seems like whats going on.

mine says invoiced but i received a notification through ups mychoice that theyll be arriving next week.

Tell me about it, it's gotten a lot worse since that pic. Doing something after the holidays,

I'm thinking about the Ikea Billy Bookcase. Does anyone have experience with that? i'm worried it's not deep enough for my sz 11

Undefeated FF - Order placed 11:52, paid CC US address status still - REQUESTED

Guess these wont be here in time for Xmas :frown:

Just got this email response from customer service:

Hello ballsnark,

Your order is currently in fulfillment and will ship out this week. You will receive an email with tracking details once your order ships.

Thank you for shopping with Undefeated.

-Undefeated Support

Last edited:
Undefeated FF - Order placed 11:58, paid CC US address status still - received 

i got mine at 12 on the dot, still nothing...looks like they filling backwards like baits. One of my friends ordered 4 hours after me, and already got tracking.

smh, next time I need to take notes to not jump first :smh:

A bit late but i have the Geminis and the materials are top notch. love em. the flipped materials/colors are unique too. 

Back
Top Bottom