Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My dude is goin big

Last edited:
Are you an international order? People in this thread orders from international have been. Mine hasn't I actually shipped but they charge me twice for some reason...
No US but I just checked again and it says I am invoiced. Still hasn't shipped though. Am I good?

No US but I just checked again and it says I am invoiced. Still hasn't shipped though. Am I good?
Mine doesn't say shipped either just say invoiced but I got shipping notification unless it says canceled or the charge is gone from your account I wouldn't be worried.

dude's pic of the embers up there look fake to me. shape is off imo. 

I've ordered some Mitas from Japan using Tenso.com as a proxy, anybody used these guys before?

I'm wondering if they send on to you as a gift or not?

I've ordered some Mitas from Japan using Tenso.com as a proxy, anybody used these guys before?

I'm wondering if they send on to you as a gift or not?
Tenso is a mail forwarding service. I use mail forwarding services from the US all the time so if they work the same, the process should be as follows:
  1. Register on tenso and you'll be given a unique shipping address in Japan.
  2. Make purchase and item will be shipped to your address in Japan. (usually a commercial warehouse of some sort)
  3. Once the package reaches there you have to log into Tenso.com and ship it out to wherever you want.
  4. Shipping from tenso to wherever you are is another fee altogether.
  5. Typically if Mita does not declare the value of the package, you would have to declare it yourself, which means you can even declare the package as $1 if you wish.
  6. If Mita does declare the value of the package then that value cannot be changed unfortunately.

There are a couple of EU sites that show stock from time to time, but once you check out... "out of stock"

Tenso is a mail forwarding service. I use mail forwarding services from the US all the time so if they work the same, the process should be as follows:
  2. Make purchase and item will be shipped to your address in Japan. (usually a commercial warehouse of some sort)
  3. Once the package reaches there you have to log into Tenso.com and ship it out to wherever you want.
  5. Typically if Mita does not declare the value of the package, you would have to declare it yourself, which means you can even declare the package as $1 if you wish.
  6. If Mita does declare the value of the package then that value cannot be changed unfortunately.
You say you use that service in the US all the time. So you're located outside the US? That would be very useful for me, because here in Germany custom charges are crazy. With shipping and customs you're generally better off just paying resell. 

Thanks, I appreciate the info.

This is my first time using them so I wasn't totally sure how it all worked, I've added all shipping costs up and it comes to around £115 total shipped to the UK. I was just curious as to if I should expect customs fees, I know that when I've ordered in the past from places like RMKstore then they mark as a gift and I've never had to pay customs fees. Hopefully Mita doesn't declare the value then so I can declare it myself.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

There are a couple of EU sites that show stock from time to time, but once you check out... "out of stock"

You say you use that service in the US all the time. So you're located outside the US? That would be very useful for me, because here in Germany custom charges are crazy. With shipping and customs you're generally better off just paying resell. 
Yup, i live in Singapore. Mail forwarding helps me save quite a fair bit in the long run. You can consolidate shipments and ship them out together as well. Also helps that I only get charged customs if my package exceeds SGD$400 in value. So either consolidate below that value, or just undervalue and pray the authorities don't check. lol

That said if the store declares the value then you won't be able to do anything about it.

Thanks, I appreciate the info.

This is my first time using them so I wasn't totally sure how it all worked, I've added all shipping costs up and it comes to around £115 total shipped to the UK. I was just curious as to if I should expect customs fees, I know that when I've ordered in the past from places like RMKstore then they mark as a gift and I've never had to pay customs fees. Hopefully Mita doesn't declare the value then so I can declare it myself.

Thanks again, much appreciated.
115 quid for shipping is madness. Wishing you all the best man!

Yup, i live in Singapore. Mail forwarding helps me save quite a fair bit in the long run. You can consolidate shipments and ship them out together as well. Also helps that I only get charged customs if my package exceeds SGD$400 in value. So either consolidate below that value, or just undervalue and pray the authorities don't check. lol

That said if the store declares the value then you won't be able to do anything about it.

Well then you got very generous customs over there, good for you! the limit here is 22€, so I always have to kinda tweak it. when i buy from private sellers, i often split the paying so i actually have documentation for the declared value. if you don't have any sort of documentation for the payment, it can become a really hassle to get you stuff. 

well thanks anyway for the info, i'll look into that. 

and wow to 115 shipped for those mitas, thats crazy. 

Last edited:

Haha! Nah man, that £115 is including the price of the Mita's too

mita's are really nice.  is it confirmed to be 500 pairs only at mita stores?  any word of a worldwide release?
I heard they made 1500 pairs of Dried Rose.

I don't know if this number is including the pairs for other retailers outside of Japan though.

Some retailers in Japan were saying that this release is exclusive for Japan only but I doubt it.

Mita x NB580 "Battle of the Surface" released in US a month after the Mita's release so I'm guessing Dried Rose will release world wide around Jan 20th.

Last edited:
Still sitting in requested....but Undefeated charged me literally on release day and the charge went through the next day. So i don't know if that is a good thing or not.

do most places in japan take payments with international billing addresses though?

while you guys talking about forwarder,
anyone know what is the best and the cheapest US address forwared to indonesia that use USPS for delivery?
thank you

anyone who has ordered from undefeated before knows to relax bc these shoes will take prob week and half to 3 weeks to get to you

Back
Top Bottom