Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I know this isn't an asics related question but do y'all know the name of that shop in Spain that sells asics, new balances, etc? It's like a bodega, undefeated type shop as well.

I know this isn't an asics related question but do y'all know the name of that shop in Spain that sells asics, new balances, etc? It's like a bodega, undefeated type shop as well.
24 Kilates in Barcelona?

Last edited:
Ordered my FFS at 12:15 on the 19th and still haven't shipped. At least they are invoiced. So slow tho!

Also, I got charged twice for one order on those FFs. I did get a timely response and refund unlike some of you guys. Good luck

I really though the tan white get wets were better at first but after wearing the greys allll weekend I've changed my mind.

Random thot, but i think the geminis are really underrated. I love wearing them. Simple colors, really really great material too. Ive always been on the "offspring #1" train but geminis are my number one. Love the fact it goes with anything and everything.
100% agree. The all navy and the materials are on point.

I really though the tan white get wets were better at first but after wearing the greys allll weekend I've changed my mind.
Just got my grey pair in today. 25% off at Bait. I can't wait to rock them. I thought the tans were the clear winner, but now I can't decide!

I order my FF on a restock and they getting here Friday. Seems that they cant get rid of those size 11 on the undefeated website.

Looks like undefeated has more pairs left. They have size 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 11 up on their website.

Looks like undefeated has more pairs left. They have size 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 11 up on their website.
I'm about to order another 11 for the hell of it and see if it beats my order from the 19th. 

too late... its gone. 

Yeah, just keep smashing that add to cart button. You should get through eventually.
Got em, lets see how this goes.... I have a feeling the bulk of the online orders are fulfilled from another location and these pairs popping up are from the B&M stores leftover stock...maybe that explains the weird delays. 

Back
Top Bottom