Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That's why it's tough paying resell, but I'd never buy off someone offering close to retail. Usually something really wrong with the shoe, no box, or completely fake.

I mean you've got tor figure that right? Someone offering less than mkt value on a rarer release?

Last edited:
If i'm in the US and I order from the UK, do I have to pay customs fees? 

I believe this depends on the amount of purchase. I think anything under $200 is safe after that I'm not sure. I've ordered several things from END and never been hit. All have been under $200.

END shipping BTW is better than 90% of US shops shipping. Really fantastic in my experience.

Last edited:
I believe this depends on the amount of purchase. I think anything under $200 is safe after that I'm not sure. I've ordered several things from END and never been hit. All have been under $200.
Repped, good to know. I think I'll just ship all my euro purchases to my US address because it's 20% duty north of the 49.

And yeah End's shipping game is on point.

Last edited:
That's why it's tough paying resell, but I'd never buy off someone offering close to retail. Usually something really wrong with the shoe, no box, or completely fake.

I mean you've got tor figure that right? Someone offering less than mkt value on a rarer release?
totally depends on which release, I've seen snake charmers for under retail.... most others will be above.... what shoe are you looking for I can tell you how much it should be.  

I had a pair, but decided to return them when I got the BDGA's. The purple were a lot less bulky than the BDGA's. I don't have any on feet pictures though. 

Got both the purple (11) and the bodega gore Tex (11.5) - prefer the bodega's style/colors but the purples are more comfy and feel lighter --- To be honest i prefer them, caus they're so easy to clean (bodegas get dirty pretty easily while the purples still look brand new even after heavy days in rain and snow mud)...they are sitting in many European shops for around 90 Euros meanwhile...

Last edited:
Got both the purple and the bodega gore Tex - prefer the bodega's style/colors but the purples are more comfy and lighter --- To be honest i prefer them, caus they're so easy to clean (bodegas get dirty pretty easily while the purples still look brand new)...they are sitting in many European shops for around 90 Euros meanwhile...
I definitely agree with all of this. In fact, i'm considering re-ordering the purple pair now that many shops have them on discount. I returned mine to PYS.com in December and still haven't seen my refund for them. Every time I call they say "Sorry, we got slammed with returns... we'll get it to it soon." 
mean.gif

There seems to be a recent influx of sizing questions in the thread, I was thinking that some sort of sizing recommendations table could be made, like what had been done over in the New balance thread. I know that sizing can be different even among the same model, but if we had something we could edit as more things came out it could be useful to newcomers.

Basically I'm asking that if I were to get a survey together would everyone participate? I have the time on my hands to get the ball rolling but It would only work if we had a good amount of input.

There seems to be a recent influx of sizing questions in the thread, I was thinking that some sort of sizing recommendations table could be made, like what had been done over in the New balance thread. I know that sizing can be different even among the same model, but if we had something we could edit as more things came out it could be useful to newcomers.

Basically I'm asking that if I were to get a survey together would everyone participate? I have the time on my hands to get the ball rolling but It would only work if we had a good amount of input.
Sounds good. Count me in.

I mean these

but repped for the insight either way.

The on feet i have seen browsing google and instagram make them look weird shape wise to me just seeing if anyone had any
My bro has these in the black and volt colorway. They are thinner and fit more tts than the bodagas. Ive seen them on feet alot and they look great. No shape issues in my opinion. Nice shoe especially for that price!

My bro has these in the black and volt colorway. They are thinner and fit more tts than the bodagas. Ive seen them on feet alot and they look great. No shape issues in my opinion. Nice shoe especially for that price!
Bodegas and the GR's fit prettttty much the same to me, if anything the GR is a bit more rigid. 

some UK release dates on UI:

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/asics-spring-2015

liking the wildcats hanon GLV
Yes! The hanon GLVs and the Valentines all reds are my top choices. Great looking GRs for 2015 so far. 

I know where just wanna make sure there is a definite stateside drop before I spend more and pull the trigger.

GBP on the gray pair is about £103.50 ($156.22) with £15 ($22.64) shipping and I can get 15% off
A couple weeks back on this thread a guy mentioned he owned a store called "motivation" (mtvtn.com) up in michigan and he said they were getting these as a GR for sure. He said full size run of mens sizes and they would be similar the the Christmas pack in availability (meaning easy to get). I was thinking about finding a preorder as well but i think i will wait till they drop in the US and make sure im quick on the trigger. 

Bodegas and the GR's fit prettttty much the same to me, if anything the GR is a bit more rigid. 
For me, I know my Bodegas are .5 size small compared to my other GLVs. My buddy has the GR black volts in the same size as his Bodegas and he wishes he would have gone up on the Bodegas cause they are narrow. Who knows tho, every foot is different. 

Either way, the GR goretex is a nice shoe. 

These were both waiting for me at home last night when I got back from vacation...

The FFs are kinda meh imo, Dali's are pretty fantastic though..

As a complete newcomer I'd find this 100% useful. I've never given asics a second glance until a few weeks ago and now I want to try to get my hands on one of the new 2015 colorways. I especially like the gel lyte iii model.

I have zero idea what to do about sizing though. I wear a women's (female here) 9/9.5 in all my Nikes Roshe runs and flyknits, and a men's 8. Anyone have any experience with soze conversion/comparison between these completely different models of shoes?

Also how hard is it to get these shoes and where do you get them? I've been trying to read up and stuff and noticed that the colabs are obviously harder as expected but what about GR? I've seen a lot of links posted so I'm assuming those retailers are where I can find these shoes?

Back
Top Bottom