Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Oh my. I think I might have to double up. Love urban camos.

EDIT: Pulled the trigger. Very happy to double up. 

Last edited:
Ugh, if this restock happened a couple of months ago I probably would've been all over it. Gonna have to conserve my funds and pass on this after seeing all the other heat coming soon.

Last edited:
Copped and repped.  Regretted missing those when they dropped.

LOL @ all the pairs on ebay for over $200.  To think I almost paid resale price on a pair last year...

Last edited:
Copped!

Wouldn't pay resell, but at retail (even with the $10 shipping), I'm happy!

Good thing I checked this thread before leaving for lunch!

How ironic. I was thinking about these the past 2 days kicking myself not getting any. Had to double up at that price

Last edited:

I guess there is no such thing as TTS. Sure, many pairs will fit in the same size (for me vans, dunks, GLV's it's all 9.5...). Might be more helpful to have data saying "if you wear a X in shoe A, you need a Y in shoe B".
There is a such thing as TTS. Go to a shoe store and get your feet measured. Of course models fit differently because every company does not use the same foot mold then you have to factor in materials which will alter the actual measurement. TTS originally came from people actually knowing their real shoe size then comparing the fit after trying the shoe on and giving recommendations. The way a lot of the information given out about shoe sizes and people just actually rather taking second hand information vs getting facts, make things confusing sometimes because actually knowing your measurements got lost in translation.

What i do for my finding the right size - especially with brands or models i'm new to or not too familiar with - is to more or less ignore the US/UK/EU size but strictly follow the cm (centimeter) measurements ... For example Filling pieces are pretty off when it comes to US oder EU sizes: an FP 11 (my "TTS") is way too large, but the cm value lead me always to the right side. My 28,5 cm foot is a 10.5 in FP but an 11 or even a 11.5 (Gel Lyte V) in Asics. So basically with your once measured cm size you can't go wrong, caus this value doesn't change ... Shops like End. always list the cm size as well which is always my source of trust when they are missing at another retailer.

Anybody with this or different experiences?

of course I did double up. amazing CW. 
roll.gif

What i do for my finding the right size - especially with brands or models i'm new to or not too familiar with - is to more or less ignore the US/UK/EU size but strictly follow the cm (centimeter) measurements ... For example Filling pieces are pretty off when it comes to US oder EU sizes: an FP 11 (my "TTS") is way too large, but the cm value lead me always to the right side. My 28,5 cm foot is a 10.5 in FP but an 11 or even a 11.5 (Gel Lyte V) in Asics. So basically with your once measured cm size you can't go wrong, caus this value doesn't change ... Shops like End. always list the cm size as well which is always my source of trust when they are missing at another retailer.

Anybody with this or different experiences?
First thing you need to do is go to a shoe store and actually get both of your feet measured, left and right, those will be your facts. You can use ANY unit you want as long as you have cold hard facts. I have been to the mall and seen GLIIIs, GLVs, various runners and brands sitting on shelves. Take the time and do your own research because that will cut out a lot of confusion. There is nothing wrong with getting information from here or anywhere however, for example for FP they tell you generally their shoes run big and if you know your true measurements you can be more accurate with your shoe selection vs just going off of "i wear ___ in ___ so you should wear sz +/-" from someone that is not standing on your own two feet. I just started on runners in the past year and for me I used that method for finding what is best for me and it was all accomplished in one mall visit.

They are not that bad and the colorway is dope, GLIII run small on me and they are nowhere near as bad as described. Wear what YOU like bro.

Back
Top Bottom