Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for those who got the asics x mita dried rose, did the sizing worked out for u?
the sizing seems real strange, example 29cm is us11.5, and they dont seems to sell us10.5, just sizeus10 in 28cm and from there it jump straight to 29cm ~ us11.5.

you'll have to wait for the WW release of 500 pairs.
Mita store was 500 pairs.
same problem for me. I'm a Size 10.5 and that size did not exist with Mita's release

Last edited:
Narrow and long is the perfect description. I can't wear them. I even tried on a pair again at asics store other day.. The Melvins. Just couldn't do it
I would recommend 9.5, maybe even 9....

Quote:

I went down .5 on the Foot Patrol Kayano and they still very comfy.  I think they might be wider than the Melvin though.
Thanks guys. Repped you all. Still contemplating if I should pull the trigger on the first packer kayanos on feature. Of course they don't have them in 9.5 but I might do the 9.

Anyone know if items bought on sale from feature LV are final (aka no returns)? I don't see anything in faqs about that.

Edit: Found it. Looks like I could only get store credit.

Last edited:
Just checked out the sizing survey results...very impressed! Great work by who put that together. It will be very helpfull in the future. 

I still dont know how some people size +1 and some -1 on the same shoe haha o well. 

Just checked out the sizing survey results...very impressed! Great work by who put that together. It will be very helpfull in the future. 

I still dont know how some people size +1 and some -1 on the same shoe haha o well. 
It's all relative to how wide your feet are though, so take the results with a grain of salt for now. Google forms would be awesome if we could filter answers based on certain criteria, but alas, we can't.

I see alot of people saying the Urban Camo GL3s are super uncomfortable. What makes them so much worse than any other GL3? I have always thought the midsole of the GL3 was quite nice and comfy. Do the Urban Camos have a different cushioning or is it just terrible materials on the upper that make such a diffence?

I like the colorway...

I think the Urban Camo's are actually pretty comfortable. Maybe they require some breaking in but definitely not as bad as people make it out to be. These on the other hand.............. absolutely terrible. Felt like I was punishing my feet every time I put them on

Gel Lyte III Bamboo GR

now you guys have me wondering about comfort and the lack of consistency between gl iii's. Why would different versions of the same model have more or less comfort? Are you guys referring to the comfort because of the materials on the upper or the cushioning is different depending on the version of gl iii? For example, if I get a pair of Air Max 1's I know how the cushioning will be regardless of the model. So I was just curious if the comments were based on the materials of the upper rather than the cushioning in the sole.

I think the Urban Camo's are actually pretty comfortable. Maybe they require some breaking in but definitely not as bad as people make it out to be. These on the other hand.............. absolutely terrible. Felt like I was punishing my feet every time I put them on
i remember trying these on back in like 2012 i think in a footaction.

almost turned me off to the entire brand that day. Top 5 worst shoe ive worn. 

you'll have to wait for the WW release of 500 pairs.
Mita store was 500 pairs.
same problem for me. I'm a Size 10.5 and that size did not exist with Mita's release
so ww release is confirmed?

Back
Top Bottom