Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was giving those a chance until I noticed the piping...

Man, didn't even catch that until just now either. That's three strikes on that shoe now. Contrast stitching, odd heel tab, and random piping. Hopefully the other GL3 collaborations we see this year won't disappoint as much.

Just copped st Alfred's worn once and they look pretty much perfect aside from tiny glue stains on the suede..

Is the best bet to try and find a suede eraser for that? Thanks in advance guys
nerd.gif
Yeah.  You can also try to gently pry the glue free with your fingernail or even pluck it off with tweezers (be easy, with surgical precision, if opting for this method though).  But if the suede is high quality and of the plush variety, you should be able to work the glue out with the suede eraser and some brush work to restore and smooth the nap.  Congrats on the pick-up and good luck!

In other news...Ubiq having a FnF sale on some of their collabs to include the Nightshades.  30% off...

http://www.ubiqlife.com/specials-an...117089381&mc_cid=584766049c&mc_eid=3d9e757e2c

Last edited:
When you thought the mita's couldn't get worse............. I mean piping, really? Come on....... Car crash is all.

My sis bright my package to the hospital for me. Reps to the dude that posted the feature disco
I picked up the same pair from feature as well! Couldn't resist them at that price. Still waiting for mine to arrive though

Pairs from Blends and Major DC both arrived today. Thanks to the lookouts in this thread!
As a high school art teacher I couldn't resist the double up.

+1 for being an art teacher. All my art teacher were awesome back in the day

Man...the piping on those Mitas is looking like a pass for me now. How many wears before it splits at the flex point :smh:

Last edited:
the piping feels amazing , the suede toe is realy GOOD , overall amazing IN HAND dont fall into the pass pile you will regret it if you ever see them in person

Any of you all know which of the newely dropped asics are vegan? Sorry if already mentioned

Last edited:
Are people really surprised about Mita wanting to experiment though when they're the same shop that brought you collabs like these:

I mean fair play, they've had a few clean releases lately like the Dried Rose pack and Tennis Ball 580's; but most of their output is just nutty, out there stuff.

I'm thinking to buy my first pair of Asics gel lyte. can tell me if they have the quality of a new balance or is much lower?

And what is the best model for casual outwear style? gel lyte III or V?

I´m thinking buying one of these two, of bamboo pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom