Asics Love?!? Where is it?

250 seems to be the normal consignment price for mints these days. in fact, most of the 2014 fieg releases i got resale at $250 like the rose golds, second pair of coves...

I posted a progress shot of these salmon toe customs Ive been working on a while back. I finally put the finishing touches on them.  Better than spending a grand on a pair to me.

Got to wear em a little bit last night. I love how they looked on feet. Hope you guys enjoy. 
Very dope.  What kind of paint do you use on the symbol on the side?

What size Mints?
9.5. really pleased especially since it's a bday gift from my girl
250 seems to be the normal consignment price for mints these days. in fact, most of the 2014 fieg releases i got resale at $250 like the rose golds, second pair of coves...
ummmm please show me mints for $250 in sz 9.5, anywhere...Fools on facebook groups are asking $220-250 for used mints. 

Just got my Packer GLV's in today. Everyone was right about going a half size up(thanks for everyone's help on GLV fitting again btw). They don't nearly look as good in person as they do in photos, but they still look decent. Don't think they're really worth the $185(including shipping) imo though. I don't know if it's strictly due to the Gore Tex material or if it's simply Asics' fit period, but they're still too tight for me. I knew that the material on this particular model would offer very little flexibility. Thing is though, I could barely move my toes up and down inside of them. Needless to say, these are unfortunately going up on the Bay since Packer doesn't accept any returns. These are my very first pair of GLV's so I'm pretty bummed out, since I love the way they look and wanted something fresh and new to me outside of NB's and Nike runners. Hope anybody else who copped was pleased though.

Just got my Packer GLV's in today. Everyone was right about going a half size up(thanks for everyone's help on GLV fitting again btw). They don't nearly look as good in person as they do in photos, but they still look decent. Don't think they're really worth the $185(including shipping) imo though. I don't know if it's strictly due to the Gore Tex material or if it's simply Asics' fit period, but they're still too tight for me. I knew that the material on this particular model would offer very little flexibility. Thing is though, I could barely move my toes up and down inside of them. Needless to say, these are unfortunately going up on the Bay since Packer doesn't accept any returns. These are my very first pair of GLV's so I'm pretty bummed out, since I love the way they look and wanted something fresh and new to me outside of NB's and Nike runners. Hope anybody else who copped was pleased though.
Give it a try and spend 10$ on a slimmer sole - you will notice that the GLV Sole is quite thick... With this you can easily size 0.5 down and they are still veeery comfy!

Last edited:
^ yup. gore tex and all being a little sturdier plus a thinner insole might work for you. v's are one of the most comfy shoes i own. however, they seem to be on the slimmer side. i don't have particularly wide feet (actually quite regular i guess), but when they fit me length-wise, they are definitely on the slimmer side. I didn't side up on the gore tex.

anyhow, maybe they simply don't fit you, that's also always a possibility. 

Re: GL III Mita. i don't think they re that ugly like many feel. get rid of that grid thingy on the side panel and the pull tab, make the toe a nice navy blue, a little less stitching and you have yourself a nice sneaker. the way it is now, imma pass too though.

Re: GL III Mita. i don't think they re that ugly like many feel. get rid of that grid thingy on the side panel and the pull tab, make the toe a nice navy blue, a little less stitching and you have yourself a nice sneaker. the way it is now, imma pass too though.
So basically a new shoe? lol

haha yeah, after reading my post again, those little alterations are not that little after all. 

Got my undftd ff and am on the hunt for the flat black waxed laces. can anyone recommend a place in the UK/EU pls?

Got my undftd ff and am on the hunt for the flat black waxed laces. can anyone recommend a place in the UK/EU pls?
I got mine from laced up laces 55 length. They look much better now but I also like the 3m ropes

Thanks. 3m ropes look like a good alternative too.

Edit: laced up laces seems like a US operation. Any in UK/EU?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom